Translations.
外文譯本
French, Dutch, German.
法語、荷蘭語、德語
You speak Dutch yourself, do you?
你的母語應該是荷蘭語對吧?
Yes, how did you know?I have a Dutch uncle.
沒錯 你是怎知道的? -我有個舅舅是荷蘭人
Can’t see any Italian translations.
為什么看不到一本意大利語譯本呢?
No, they’re a funny lot, the Italians.Culture isn’t really their thing.
不 意大利人很風趣 但文化真的不適合他們
Oh, is it?Italian salami?Best in the world.
噢 是嗎? 你指意大利臘腸?全世界最棒的
Did you bring any with you?
你有帶來嗎?
No, I left it at home.Oh, shame.
沒有我留在家里了 噢 可惜
We’re gonna have it for supper tonight.
今晚我們的晚餐就吃意大利臘腸吧
With a couple of bottles of Valpolicella.
再配上兩瓶瓦爾波利塞拉葡萄酒
We?Maggie and me.
我們? 瑪吉和我
Your glass is empty.What were you drinking, vodka?
你的杯子空了 你剛喝什么酒?伏特加嗎?
Scotch.Scotch.
威士忌 威士忌
I want to come to the point.
我想該把話題轉到重點上了
Point?What point?
重點? 什么重點?
Are you gonna give Maggie a divorce?
你會和瑪吉簽字離婚嗎?
Yeah, yes, yes, we’ll come to that.
是的 沒錯 好的 我們會談到那個問題的
She thinks you’re being unreasonable.
她認為你變得不可理喻
So do I.
我也這么認為。
She’s never coming back to you, so why not just give her the divorce?
她永遠不會回到你身邊 那為什么不和她離婚呢?
It’ll do her good to wait for five years.Good for her character.
對于她這種性格來說 給她5年時間讓她考慮對她有好處
You’re going to make her wait five years?
你打算讓她再等5年?
That’s the law.The law of the land.But that’s pure spite.
那是法律準許的本地的法律 但你這純粹是故意刁難
Anyway, we’ll get back to that, perhaps.Have your drink first.
不管怎樣 或許我和她還會回到一起 你先來上你的威士忌吧。