A’right.
好吧。
art’s gonna be along, too.
安特也會來。
He’s, uh, talking to a student. Pfft.
他在和學生談話。
Is george taking over for you?
喬治來接手你的工作了嗎?
George or trimbell,Has the dean made up his mind?
喬治還是特貝爾,院長考慮好了嗎?
He hasn’t called.
他還沒決定。
My god!
天哪。
Wh-What is this?
這是什么?
It looks like a van gogh.
看起來是梵高的畫。
But I’ve never seen it before.
但我從沒見過這幅。
is that an original, john?
這是真品嗎?
No, it’s just a gift someone gave me.
不 這只不過是某人給我的禮物。
Still, it’s a superb copy.
但他仿得很好。
Contemporaneous, I think,
我覺得是同時代的。
May I take a closer look?
我能湊近看看嘛?
Please, yeah.
當然可以。
Yeah, it’s the same stretcher as van gogh used.
這里的筆法和梵高的一模一樣。
Yeah, there’s writing on the back in french.
是啊,背面還寫著法文。
Jacque Borne" Oh, "to my friend jacque borne. "
送給我的朋友。
Wonder who that was?
這人是誰?
Someone he knew, I guess.
估計是他認識的什么人。
Brilliant deduction, sherlock.
推理很棒,夏洛克。
Surely you’ll have this looked at, appraised?
你當然很得意了,估好價了?
Well, maybe sometime,
下次再說吧。
But I wouldn’t really want money for it.
但我肯定不會賣了它。