Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄。
You don’t waste time, do you?
你可真抓緊時間。
I try not to.
我試試慢慢來。
Well, you need help?
需要幫忙嗎?
Sure.
當然。
would you like to tell us.
你能告訴我們。
What the hell that was all about?
這究竟是怎么回事嗎?
I don’t like good-Byes.
我也不想說再見。
John Kind of the point of a good-Bye party, john.
這才是餞行派對要說的話。
Went to a certain amount of trouble, you know?
搬家總會遇到一堆的麻煩。
Could’ve at least stayed a few minutes, huh?
而這些正好給咱們一點時間聚聚。
Eaten some of the food we so feverishly prepared?
吃點我們精心準備的食物吧?
I apologize, harry.
對不起,哈里。
But why are you moving so quickly?
你為什么這么急著走?
You only resigned a couple of days ago.
幾天前你才決定辭職。
You got the history chair at stanford.
難道你被斯坦福大學歷史系挖走了?
I wish.
我希望是。
Well, taquitos, chicken wings.
看,有卷餅,雞翅。
Roastie-Toasties and beer.
調味燒烤和啤酒。
If we’d had more time.
要是時間充裕的話。
We’d have done something a little more grandiose.
我們可以做些更美味的菜。
Candlelight dinner at mcdonald’s.
比如在麥當勞辦燭光晚餐。
Strippers.
脫衣女郎。
Taquitos are fine.
有卷餅就可以了。