I need to look through...
我必須要為博弈論
to the governing dynamics.
有所突破
Find a truly original idea.
找出它的原創理論來
That's the only way I'll ever distinguish myself.
那是唯一能讓我出頭的方法
It's the only way that I'll ever...
是唯一使我能成為...
Matter.
舉足輕重的人物?
Yes.
是的
All right, who's next?
下一個是誰?
No, I've played enough "go" for one day, thank you.
我下夠了 今天不玩了
Come on. -I... I hate this game.
來嘛 -我不喜歡圍棋
Cowards, all of you!
你們都是膽小鬼
None of you rise to meet my challenge?
沒人敢向我挑戰
Come on, Bender.
賓達 別這樣嘛
Whoever wins,so does his laundry all semester.
誰贏 阿蘇就替他 洗一學期的衣服
Does that seem unfair to anyone else?
你們不覺得這很不公平嗎?
Not at all.
不覺得
Look at him. -Nash!
你們看他 -納什
Taking a reverse constitutional?
在研究反組織理論嗎?
I'm hoping to extract an algorithm
我想找出一個演算法
to define their movement.
好替它們的活動下定義
Psycho.
神經病
Hey, Nash, I thought you dropped out.
你一直沒去上課
You ever going to go to class or...
我以為你退學了...
Classes will dull your mind.
上課會使你的腦筋遲鈍
Destroy the potential for authentic creativity.
也會破壞創造的潛能
Oh, oh, I didn't know that.
這我倒不知道
Nash is going to stun us all with his genius.
有一天納什的才華會驚倒大家
Which is another way of saying
但這也可能是
he doesn't have the nerve to compete.
他不敢和我比賽的藉口
You scared?
怕了嗎?
Terrified.
我被你嚇呆了
Mortified. Petrified.
驚呆了 窘呆了
Stupefied... by you.
而且是目瞪口呆
No starch. Pressed and folded.
咱們就一戰定英雄