Bargaining
討價還價
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S18: Sorry, our prices are fixed.
對不起,這兒不講價。
S19: How much do you want it to be?
你想多少錢能成交?
S20: Would you accept less than that?
再便宜點您要嗎?
S21: It's too low to be accepted.
價格太低了,不能接受。
S22: That price we lose money.
那個價,我們要虧本了。
S23: We can give you 10% discount.
我們可以給您打九折。
S24: This is mutual profitable business.
這是雙方互利的生意。
S25: We can't reduce our price any more.
我們不能再降價了。
S26: A 30% discount is out of question.
30%的折扣是不可能的。
S27: If come down, we have no profit.
如果降價,我們就沒有利潤了。
S28: We'll sell it this time at the old price.
這次我們全照老價錢賣。
S29: We're already quoting our lowest down.
如果您能夠全部拿完,我們就降價。
S30: If you take all, we will come down.
我們已經開出最低價了。
S31: Sorry, it's already last price, we can't come down.
對不起,這已經是底價了,我們不能再降價了。
S32: I'll let you have everything at bedrock prices.
每款我都以最低價給您。
S33: Sorry, this time I can give this price. But I'll make you up next time.
對不起,這次只能這個價。不過下次一定給您補償。
S34: Impossible! This price is below cost price.
不可能!這個價不夠成本。