Don't be silly. The best "tofurky" is made by publicists in kitten heels.
別傻了。最好的“者”是由公關人員在穿著高跟鞋?!?/span>
I can see how you would think that, but I actually love.
我可以看看你會認為,但我真的愛。
all that outdoorsy type of stuff.
我喜歡所有戶外活動呀。
You know, hiking and biking and climbing up things.
遠足、踩單車、爬山。
But, to tell you the truth,I haven't been hiking since-Well, since my dog died.
實話告訴你,我沒有遠足因為好,因為我的狗死了。
SeeJane and I had this dog growing up, Tory.
我們自小養的狗,多利?!?/span>
Not a day goes by that I don't think about that bag of fleas.
我甚至忘不了它那些跳蚤?!?/span>
Good ol' Tory.
可憐的多利。
Jane, how come you never mentioned Tory?
你從沒提起,珍?
I don't know. I must have repressed the memory of Toby.
不知道,可能壓抑了對多比。
Yeah. His name was "Toby," but I called him "Tory" because I had a lisp.
對,是多比,叫多利因我有懶音。
A lisp that turned your "B's" to "R's"?
懶音將‘比’變成‘利’?
You know what? When I was a kid, I had a stutter.
我小時候口吃。
No way!
不是吧,我們這么相似。
We have more things in common than I thought. Yeah, me too.
我都不信。
I'm gonna go out and shag some flies with Pedro.
我去跟彼仔“抓蒼蠅”。
Ooh! I'm jealous. It sounds fun.
好妒忌哦,似乎很好玩。
What are "shagging flies"? What are you doing?
“抓蒼蠅”是什么?你憎狗、憎豆腐、憎戶外呀。
What? You hate dogs and tofu and being outside.
你怎么了? 什么?
No. I like yachts. I like flowers. I like, you know, tanning.
不,我愛游艇、花朵、曬太陽。
I mean, it's not exactly the same- - And you hated Toby.
雖然有點不,你只愛死了披上身的動物。
You're just saying all this stuff because George is so... attractive.
你這樣說只是因為喬治好有魅力。
Or some people think he is. I did not hate that dog.
至少有人這樣想, 我不憎那狗。
I just hated it when he slobbered on me.And I could like soy milk and hiking if I tried it. Maybe.
只憎它流口水,我也可嘗試喝豆奶爬山。