It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.
我承認會很痛。
about that water being so cold.
水會很冷。
How cold? Freezing.
有多冷?非常冷。
Maybe a couple degrees over.
可能接近零度。
You ever, uh...ever been to Wisconsin?
你去過威斯康辛州嗎?
What?
什么?
Well, they have some of the coldest winters around.
那里冬天很冷。
I grew up there near Chippewa Falls.
我在那里長大的。
I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice fishing.
我小時候跟父親到威蘇塔湖。
out on Lake Wissota.
在冰上釣魚。
Ice fishing is, you know, where you.
冰上釣魚就是。
I know what ice fishing is!
我知道冰上釣魚是什么啦!
Sorry.
抱歉。
Youjust seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.
你看來,比較少到戶外。
Anyway, l, uh...
總而言之。
I fell through some thin ice.
冰層太薄,我掉進湖里。
and I'm telling you...
我跟你說啊。
water that cold, like right down there.
掉進那么冷的水里。
it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.
有如被千刀萬剮一樣。
You can't breathe, you can't think.
你沒法呼吸,沒法思考。
at least not about anything but the pain.
只能感覺得到痛苦。
Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.
所以,我不是很希望跟著你跳下去。
Like I said...
但我說過了。
I don't have a choice.
我沒有什么選擇。