Who was that? And where can I get one?
他是誰?在哪兒拾到?
Is he coming back?
(Laughs) 會回來嗎?
(Laughing) That's freakin' insane. I could never do that.
真瘋狂,我永不會。
No, no. - You didn't eat it?
沒人會,你沒有吃。
Oh, my God. I didn't even see it. I promise.It's late. You must be exhausted. Let's-You wanna
我甚至沒有看到它,很晚了,你必定很累。
Let's go dancing. - What? No. I don't- George, you don't wanna.
不如去跳舞, 什么?喬治,你不。
Yeah. No. I'll go. Okay.
好。
Yeah, but I gotta warn you. I'm a terrible dancer. Come on.
但事先聲明我跳得很差。
No. It's true. In fact, on several occasions, they've had to call the paramedics.
怎會,真的,有幾次還要叫救護車。
You wanna come too, Jane? Um
你也來吧,珍?
No, no. You guys go.
不,你們玩得開心點。
Have a good time. Okay. Let's go.
走吧。
(Jane) Go to sleep, Jane.
睡吧,珍,睡吧。
Go to sleep. (Groans) 3:00 a. M?
三點鐘?
Oh, hi, Tess. How was your date? Nice? What?
好玩嗎,蒂莎?很好,什么?
You talked about me the whole time?
你們一直在講我?難怪。
We spend every hour, every day together.
我們花每小時,每天都生活在一起。