A human! You'rein trouble. You're the one everyone's looking for.
有人類在啊 很危險呢 你是他們在找的人
She's my granddaughter. Granddaughter?
那是我的孫女 孫女
She said she wants to work here...
她想工作
but I've got all the help I need.
但我這里的人手已經足夠了
Will you take her to see Yubaba? She's a tough little girl.
你可以帶她去湯婆婆那嗎 她是個堅強的女孩
I think she can handle it.
我覺得她可以的
No way. I'm not gonna risk my life.
開什么玩笑 我會被殺的
What if I give you this roasted newt? Hmm?
給你這個如何
It's a good one.
烤蠑螈 上等貨色哦
If you want a job, you'll have tomake a dealwith Yubaba.
反正想工作都得跟湯婆婆簽約
She's thehead honchohere.
她是這里頂頭
Give me that! Come on, little girl.You better follow me.
哼 孩子 跟我來吧
Can't you even manage a "Yes, ma'am" or a "Thank you"? Yes, ma'am.
難道你不會說聲謝謝嗎 啊 謝謝
What a dope. Hurry up.
真遲鈍 快跟我來吧
Yes, ma'am.
是
You don't need your shoes or your socks.
你提著鞋子想干嘛啊
Just leave 'em.Yes, ma'am.
把襪子也脫了 是
Thank the boiler man, you idiot.You know, he's reallysticking his neck outfor you.
你不懂向鍋爐爺爺道謝嗎 他這么關照你
Thank you, Mr. Boiler Man.
多謝爺爺關照
Good luck.
祝你好運