Here are your clothes. Hide them.
這是你的衣服 收好
I thought they'd been thrown away.You'll need them to get home.
我以為已經被丟掉了 你需要它們回家
My good-bye card's still here.
這是送別時收到的卡片
Chihiro. Chihiro.That's my name, isn't it?
千尋 千尋 是我的名字嗎
That's how Yubaba controls you...by stealing your name.
湯婆婆靠剝奪別人的名字來掌控別人
So hold on to that card.Keep it hidden.
把你的名字好好藏起來
While you're here,you must call yourself Sen.
你在這里必須叫你自己小千
I can't believe I forgot my name.She almost took it from me.
我不敢相信我居然忘記自己的名字了 她幾乎奪走了
If you completely forget it,you'll never find your way home.
一旦被奪走了名字 就無法回家了
I've tried everything to remember mine.
我怎么也想不起自己的真名
You can't remember your name?
小白也忘了自己的真名了嗎
No. But for some reason,I remember yours.
不過很不可思議 我偏偏記得起千尋
Here you go. Eat this.You must be hungry.
吃吧 你還沒吃過飯吧
No.I put a spell on it so it'll give you back your strength.
不想吃 我施加了法術做的 吃了可以讓你精神百倍
Just eat it.
吃吧