I don't want to hear such a stupid request.
我不想聽到這么愚蠢的問題
You're just a stinking,useless weakling.
你這么瘦弱能做什么
And this is certainly no place for humans.
這里不是人類來的地方
It's a bathhouse for the spirits.
這是為神明來的浴場
It's where they come to replenish themselves.
是它們來放松的浴場
And you humans always make a mess of things.
而你父母竟然把事情搞砸了
Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.
像豬一樣吃了客人的食物
They got what they deserved,and you should be punished too.
那是應得的報應 而你也應該變成小豬的
Hmm.
嗯
You could be a piglet.
不如把你變小豬
Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?
或者木炭
I can see you shaking. Actually,I'm impressed you made it this far.
怕得發抖呢 你能夠來到這兒也很了不起呢
But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.
一定有好心人給你指點迷津吧
Let's thank whoever helped you.
應該表揚一下
Just who was it, dear?Why don't you tell me.
告訴我那個人是誰吧
Please! Can't you give me a job?
請讓我在這兒工作
Don't start that again.Please, I just want to work.
你還敢再說這種話 我想在這兒工作
Don't say that!
你給我住...口...
Why in world do you think I should give you a job?
為什么非雇傭你不可
Anyone can see you're a lazy, spoiled crybaby...
你看起來又嬌氣 只會撒嬌 只會哭
and you have no manners.
你是個一無是處的蠢丫頭
This is a high-class place I'm running here.
這是我運營的一個高檔的地方
So there's no job for you.Now get out. I've got all the lazy bums I need.
我不會請飯桶來工作的
Or maybe I'll give you the most difficult job I've got...
還是說你想一輩子做最...辛...苦...的事嗎
and work you until you breathe...
直到...
your very last breath.
你的最后一口氣