So, pick you up Saturday at 8:00?
那么,星期六8:00來接你?
Perfect.
好。
It looks like Mom was right. Staying turned out to be...
看上去媽媽是對的,留下來,結果成了。
the greatest adventure of all.
最偉大的冒險。
And let me tell you, it has made me do some crazy things.
告訴你,它還讓我做了一些瘋狂的事情。
Like plan ahead and paint my room and hang pictures on the wall.
比如事前計劃,粉刷墻壁,在上面掛畫。
I mean, I used a nail and everything.
我是說,我以前是蝸牛。
Hi, come on in.
嗨,近來吧。
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉,我遲到了。
There was this Krispy Kreme truck that overturned on Eighth Avenue.
因為可里斯比·克林姆卡車在第八大街翻車了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Here, let me deal with that.
讓我來幫你戴上。
It goes....
那。
Relax. What is this? Like, your first dance or something?
放松。怎么了?好象你是第一次參加舞會一樣?
Can you believe it?
你能相信嗎?
The Teenage Gypsy has finally settled down.
十幾歲的吉普賽人最終安定下來了。
Now I don't just have a homepage. I have a home.
現在,我不只是有一個家庭主頁,我還有個真正的家。