Once I was walking my dog down the road.
有一次我在路上羆狗。
I'm blind in the one eye...
害我一只眼睛盲。
can't hardly hear...
聽也聽不太清楚。
get twitches and shakes out of nowhere...
無緣無故就會抽搐發抖。
always losing my line of thought.
老是忘了我想說什么。
But you know what?
不過你知道嗎?
God keeps reminding me I'm Iucky to be alive.
上帝總是提醒我能活著很幸運。
Storm's coming.
暴風雨就快來啦。
May I help you, sir? Up the stairs, first bedroom.
讓我幫你,樓上第一間房。
Wake up.
醒醒。
Let's get you dressed.
我幫你著衫。
Get up, sir.
起來。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
你可以像瘋狗一樣瘋狂。
You can swear and curse the Fates...
或是用粗口鬧命運之神。
but when it comes to the end...
但是到頭來。?
you have to let go.
你還是得看開。
Well, it sure is a beautiful service.
這是一場很溫馨的告別式。
He'll be buried right next to your mother.
他會被葬在你母親旁邊。
You're my mother.
你才是我母親。
My baby.
我的寶貝。
Now, I'd never seen New York.
我從來沒去過紐約。