What's your hurry, party planner?
派對小策劃 你這么急要去哪里
Nolan, there must be a hundred women here who would love to play your little games.
諾蘭 那里有一大堆的女人 愿意你在她們面前耍那些小把戲
I, however, am not one of them.Excuse me.
但我不是她們中的一員 借過
Hello.Hey, it's Jack.
你好 我是杰克
Listen, I thought we had a deal on my boat.Other buyers are starting to line up.
我知道賣船的事我們談過了 但是別的買家開始加價了
Ah, the art of the deal.Tell you what,I'll have my business manager wire whatever you're asking into your little bank,
挺會講價的嘛 告訴你吧 你隨便開個價 我讓我業務經理把錢打進你的小金庫里
and then we can do the title transfer,and blah, blah, blah, whenever it's convenient.
然后我們就可以把船過戶了 只要你方便 什么時候都可以
It's convenient today.
我今天就很方便
Aye, aye, captain.See you soon.
好的 船長 一會兒見
You know Nolan Ross?
你認識諾蘭·羅斯
Yes, we've been close for a long time.
我們是老朋友了
A bit of an odd bird, that one.
他是個怪人
I wouldn't guess he had any real friends at all,much less one as lovely as you.
我以為他壓根沒什么朋友 尤其是像你這么迷人的朋友
Nolan knows when people look at him,they see dollar signs,so he's built up a few defense mechanisms.
諾蘭知道人們看著他的時候 眼里滿是閃閃發光的鈔票 所以他很有自我保護意識
It's hard to know who to trust when it comes to money.
一旦牽扯到錢 就不知道該信任誰了
Couldn't agree more. So who do you trust?
非常同意 那么你信任誰呢
With my money?Myself since 2008.
對于我的錢嗎 自從2008年后 我只信任自己
I've been sitting in cash and short-term bonds wondering when that second shoe's gonna drop.
我的資產只有現金和短期債券 不知道下一次經濟危機什么時候會來
My fund actually made money in 2008.
我的基金在2008年還掙錢了呢
Really? Well, what do you have, a crystal ball?
真的嗎 你難道有預言水晶球嗎
And a magic hat.
還有一頂魔法帽
Bit of free advice?The other shoe's not gonna drop anytime soon.
免費給你點小建議 經濟危機沒那么快席卷重來
You should consider getting back into the market.
你可以考慮重回市場
Never said I wasn't considering.
我不是沒考慮過
Well, then you and I have a lot to discuss.
那我和你有很多可以聊的了
Call my office.We'll set a lunch when you're ready.
這是我辦公室電話 等你做好打算了 一起吃個中飯聊聊
Loser pays.Always.
賭輸的人付錢 必須的