Where the hell you been all day?There's a ton of work to do around here.
你一整天都跑到哪去了 這兒有一大堆工作等著你干呢
You really screwed me, you know that?
你把我害慘了
I promised a girl I'd take her sailing.Yeah, that's why I asked if I could borrow the boat.
我答應了一個女孩兒帶她出海 所以我才問你借那艘船
Okay. Well, I'm sorry I couldn't accommodate your joyride.
好吧 對不起我沒能滿足你的游船活動
You'll just have to find another way to impress her.
找其他方式討好她吧
What is your problem?You and dad have been acting like such tools lately.
你怎么了 你和老爸最近表現得像白癡一樣
Are you really that blind to what's going on?Dad's broke.
你真的看不出來嗎 爸爸破產了
I sold the boat to keep this albatross going.
我賣了那艘船償還了債務 酒吧才得以繼續經營
Is that true?Cancel that transaction.
真的嗎 取消那筆交易
It's too late, pop.The bank already applied the sale to your loan.
已經晚了 爸爸 銀行已經將賣船的錢抵了你的貸款
Th-then we'll buy it back.
那我們把船買回來
With what?All of our assets are right here in this room.
用什么買 我們全部家當都在這兒了
Dad, I'm trying to save this place for you.
爸爸 我在努力為你保住這個酒吧
Nobody asked you to do that, Jack!I'm the captain of this family, not you.
沒人要求你這么做 杰克 我是一家之主 不是你
Jack, I'm sorry.I didn't know.
杰克 對不起 我不知道
Well...Now you do.
那么 現在你知道了
Hello, Jack.I'm trying to book my next sailing expedition.But you are making it very difficult.
杰克 你好 我打算預定下一次遠航之旅 但找你怎么這么困難啊
I told you, if you got in my way, I would take you down.
我告訴過你 你要是妨礙我 我會收拾你的
You stole my house.
你搶走了我的房子
If I hadn't, Victoria would have.She outbid you with a cash offer this morning.
我要是不搶 維多利亞就會搶走 她今早出的價比你高 還現款支付
How could you have possibly known that?
你怎么可能知道這些
Cause I hacked the realtor's computer.I've been tracking the sale all week.
因為我黑了房地產經紀人的電腦 這一整周我都在追蹤那房子的銷售進程
Victoria outbid you,so I outbid her.
維多利亞出了比你高的價 所以我出了比她高的價
Why is it so important for you to be a part of this?
為什么參與這件事對你這么重要
When I met your dad,I'd already been laughed out of every boardroom in New York.
我剛遇見你父親的時候 我已經被紐約所有公司的董事會給嘲笑了個遍
I was an MIT misfit with a vision that nobody got but him.
我就是個麻省理工怪才 無人賞識 除了你爸爸
The only reason nolcorp exists is because your father gave me cash from his personal account to develop it.And that's because he believed in me.
諾氏企業之所以存在 就是你父親自掏腰包幫我建立了這個公司 那是因為他相信我
I want the deed to the house.
我要那房子的房契
It's already in your name.Consider it a...birthday gift for Amanda.Tomorrow is the big day, isn't it?
已經在你名下了 就當作給阿曼達的生日禮物 明天是她的生日 不是嗎