Your boy's not looking too good out there today, Grayson.
你兒子今天表現不佳啊 格雷森
Mm. It's not even halftime.There's still plenty ofgame left.
都還沒到中場休息呢 這場比賽還長著呢
Care to back that up with a wager?
那敢打個賭嗎
I stopped playing games with you when I fired you 18 years ago.
十八年前我解雇你之后我就再也不和你玩什么游戲了
I'd say that particular game worked out pretty well for both of us.
我不得不說 在那場特別的游戲中 你我都獲益不淺
But if you don't want tothrow any more money away on that son of yours, I can understand.
不過如果你不想在自己兒子身上浪費錢的話 我懂的
The only thing you seem to understand, Mr. Harmon,is how to ruin a perfectly good afternoon.
哈蒙先生 似乎你唯一懂得的是如何毀掉一個美好的下午
Just having a little fun, Vic.Tell you what, I'll even the playing field.
開個小玩笑罷了 小維 這樣 我們公平一點
Put your money where your mouth is on Daniel,and I'll take back the 5 points you're already down.
把錢壓在你們引以為傲的丹尼爾身上 你們已經落后的這五分我忽略不計
I'll take that bet.Hello again, Mr. And Mrs. Grayson.
我跟你賭 我們又見面了 格雷森夫婦
Ah, Ms. Thorne. What a pleasant surprise.You remember Emily.
索恩小姐 你也在這兒 真高興見到你 你記得艾米莉嗎
Of course, yeah. The girl next door.
當然了 住在我們隔壁的女孩
Oh, not for much longer, I'm afraid .I understand that Lydia and Michael's house is in multiple offers.
恐怕我們不能再當多久鄰居了 我獲悉有很多人出價購買莉迪亞和邁克爾的那棟房子
Actually, one of those offers is mine.
事實上 我也是其中一個競價買家
Oh. Well, we're gonna keep our fingers crossed for you.
我們祝你能成功買到那棟房子
Thanks, but I went in strong.My realtor is expecting good news.
謝謝 但我志在必得 我的房產經紀人正在等好消息
Gotta like a girl who goes after what she wants.Bill Harmon.
追逐自己想要的 這樣的女孩我喜歡 比爾·哈蒙
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
You watch your money around this one, young lady.
小姑娘 在他面前可得管好你的錢包
He'll take you for every penny if he can.
他會不惜余力剝奪你身上的一分一毫
Well, I know a good bet when I see one.
我有很好的投資眼光