My dear Amanda...If you're reading this,then two things have come to pass.
"我親愛的阿曼達 當你在讀這封信的時候 有兩件事必然發生了
I am finally able to provide you the life you were unjustly denied.
我終于可以為你提供過去你曾被剝奪的生活
And sadly, I won't be able to share that life with you.
然而不幸的是 我無法和你一起過那樣的生活
I hope these journals provide answers to the questions you've had all these years.
我希望這些日記可以為你解答這些年來你的困惑
I am not the man they say I am.And I did not do the things they say I did.
我不是他們口中所說的那種人 我沒有做過他們所說的那些事
All I ask is that you promise to do the one thing.That's been so hard for me to do.Forgive.
我只要你承諾一件事 一件我難以做到的事 寬恕
But that was a promise I couldn't keep.
而這個承諾 我無法履行
When deception cuts this deep,someone has to pay.
欺騙傷人至深 必須有人為此付出代價
My father's chance to bring justice to the truly guilty was stolen from him.
我的父親被剝奪了將真正的罪犯繩之以法的機會
His only option was to forgive.I have others.
他唯一的選擇就是寬恕 而我不一樣
Would you set it up by the windows, please?
請送到窗戶邊
And I'd like some, uh, pepper in my bisque.
我喜歡在濃湯里放點胡椒粉
They say vengeance is a dish best served cold.
俗話說 君子報仇十年不晚
But sometimes it's as warm as a bowl of soup.
但有時 十年后的仇恨仍然不減當年
My father died an innocent man,betrayed by the woman he loved.
我父親含冤而終 他深愛的女人背叛了他
When everything you love has been stolen from you,sometimes all you have left is revenge.
當你所愛的一切被人剝奪 你所剩下的唯有復仇
Like I said...This is not a story about forgiveness.
正如我所說的 這不是一個講述寬恕的故事
Yes?I want you to find out everything you can about a young woman named emily thorne.
喂 你去幫我查一個叫艾米莉·索恩的年輕女人的所有資料
Emily Thorne?
艾米莉·索恩
That's right.
沒錯