Welcome home, Amanda.
歡迎回家 阿曼達
I nearly didn't recognize you today,but that's the whole point, isn't it?
今天我幾乎都沒認出來你 但這正是你要的效果 不是嗎
Do you know how easy it would be for me to crush your windpipe?
你知道我掐斷你的喉嚨有多容易嗎
I don't think your father would approve.
我想你父親不會答應的
Amanda...Oh... Your father trusted me.
阿曼達 你父親很信任我
My father trusted everybody.What are you doing here, Nolan?
我爸對誰都很信任 你來這干什么 諾蘭
Don't worry. Don't worry. Your secret's safe.
別緊張 別緊張 你的秘密很安全
No one wants this imperious cadre of toxic phonies to eat it more than yours truly.
同你一樣 我無法忍受那些虛偽無比自視清高的罪人
So how can I be of service?
我要怎么幫你
You can't.You're not a part of this.
你幫不了 這事與你無關
Yes, I am.Remember, I witnessed firsthand what these people did to your father.They're hard-core.
不 有關 記著 我親眼目睹那些人對你父親做了些什么 這是重點
I can handle them.And I have no problem taking you down, too, if you get in my way.
我能搞定 如果你妨礙我 我同樣也能收拾你
I-I don't want to get in your way.I want to help you.
我不是想妨礙你 我想幫你
You can't help me, Nolan.
你幫不了我 諾蘭
Suit yourself.
隨便你
But I can be just as powerful an enemy as any one of them.Just sayin'.
但我也能成為一個勁敵 和他們一樣強大 只是隨口一說
You might be interested to know,I had a nice chat with Jack Porter tonight.
你也許會感興趣 今晚我跟杰克·波特聊得很開心
Guess who's still carrying a torch for little Amanda Clarke.
看來他對小阿曼達·克拉克還念念不忘呢
Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
阿曼達·克拉克已經死了