How many Harvard men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
需要多少哈佛精英才能擰下一下燈泡
I don't know. How many?
不知道 多少個
One, and the whole world just revolves around him.
一個 他握著電燈泡 世界圍著他轉
One more?
再來一個嗎
Drink or joke?
酒還是笑話
Either. Both.
任意一個 或者兩個都來
Mm. Neither.I am just buzzed enough to find that last joke funny.
都算了吧 我都醉到覺得剛才的笑話很有趣了
One more, and I might think that you meant it.
再喝 我就會把你的話都當真了
But don't let me stop you.
不過別讓我掃了你的興
Oh, no, no. I've had about all the club soda I can take.
沒有沒有 我喝了夠多的蘇打水了
You don't drink?
你不喝酒
Used to...epically.
以前喝 喝的很厲害
I gotta admit, it's—it's nice meeting someone who never knew the old me.
我得承認能認識個不認識過去的我的人真不錯
Yeah.I know the feeling.
是啊 我懂那種感覺
Double infinity.
永恒的永恒
Something like that.
差不多
That's a long time.
那可是好長的時間
Daniel...your father and I are leaving.
丹尼爾 你父親和我要走了
Thank you for a lovely party, Mrs. Grayson.It was great meeting both of you.
感謝您舉辦了個這么棒的派對 格雷森太太 遇見你們二位真是榮幸
Well, now that you've moved in next door,I suppose we'll be seeing a lot of you this summer.I'll expect you shortly, Daniel.
既然你搬到我們隔壁了 我想這個夏天應該會經常見到你 丹尼爾 你快點過來
Don't let my mom rattle you.Intimidation is practically a sign of endearment with her.
別被我媽嚇倒了 虛張聲勢基本就是她的天性
I'd hate to be on her bad side.
我不想與她為敵
Yes, you would.
你肯定不想
I should go.
我該走了
Uh, I'm headed your way. You need a ride?
我跟你順路 要搭順風車嗎
No, thanks.Maybe next time.
不用了 謝謝 下次吧
Till next time.
那等下次