Good afternoon, everyone,and happy Memorial Day.
大家下午好 又到了陣亡將士紀念日
I wanted the theme of today's party to signify a fresh start for all of us.
我希望今天派對的主題能夠給我們所有人帶來一個新的開始
As difficult as the last few years have been,they have been devastating on our charities.
過去的幾年來 我們經歷了重重困難 我們的慈善機構一度受到毀滅性的打擊
But now, as things are beginning to turn around,I'm looking forward to giving back,and I know that all of you are, too.
不過 既然現在情勢開始好轉 我期待著回報社會 我知道你們也是如此
So to start things off right,I'd like to announce the winner of the art auction,My dear friend...Lydia Davis...
為了有個好的開端 我要宣布 藝術品拍賣的贏家是 我親愛的朋友 莉迪亞·戴維斯
who won't be going home with the Manet this evening,but with the treasured Van Gogh that hangs in my living room.
但她今晚帶走的不是莫奈的作品 而是掛在我客廳的那幅 珍貴的梵高畫
But I thought the Van Gogh was a gift from Lydia and Michael.
那幅梵高不是莉迪亞和邁克爾送給她的禮物嗎
Have Ms. Davis escorted off the boat.
將戴維斯太太送到船邊
And in related news,Lydia has asked me to announce that the beach house she shared with her husband is officially on the market.
還有一件事 莉迪亞讓我幫她宣布 她和她丈夫的那棟海濱別墅 已經正式向外出售
Ms. Davis...
戴維斯夫人
I'm afraid this will be her final weekend in the Hamptons.
非常遺憾 這將是她在漢普頓的最后一個周末
So call your realtors, ladies and gentlemen,because this one's going to go fast.
女士們先生們 快聯系你們的房產經紀人吧 這棟房子可是很搶手的
And, Lydia...wherever you end up,I hope that the Van Gogh is a constant reminder of the friendship we shared.
還有 莉迪亞 不管你在哪 我希望那幅梵高能永遠讓你想起我們曾經的友誼
Get your hands off my daughter!
放開我的女兒
I want that kid outta here. Now!Give her to social services! Daddy!
馬上帶孩子出去 馬上 把她帶去福利院
Amanda!Where are you taking her?!
阿曼達 你們要帶她去哪里
No! Daddy!Amanda! No!
不要 爸爸 阿曼達
She's really something, isn't she?My mother.
她很了不起 對吧 我母親
She sure is.
當然了
To chance meetings.
同時 為美麗的偶遇干杯
To an unforgettable summer.
為難忘的夏天