So?
所以?
You know even though he didn't say it out loud...
你看即使他沒有說出口。
know that he knows that the moon isn't just a rock.
我也知道他不會認為月亮只是一塊石頭。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊?
There is such a thing as the perfect man.
他有完美男人的一些特質。
And I know exactly who it is for my mom.
并且據我所知很符合我媽媽。
Who? Your Uncle Ben.
誰?你的本叔叔。
What?
什么?
And now because of my stupid scheme, they can never meet.
然而現在由于我愚蠢的計劃,他們永遠也不可能見面。
I'm so beyond lost.
我很失落。
You were right.
你當時是對的。
I should have never bought that orchid.
我真不該去買那朵愚蠢大蘭花。
The whole thing was just a huge mistake.
所有一切都是一個巨大的錯誤。
Hey.
嘿。
I need to ask you a huge favor.
我需要你幫我個大忙。
Hi to you, too.
你好。
I need you to break up with my mom for me.
我要你為了我和我媽媽分手。
When did l start dating her?
我什么時候開是和她約會的?
Not as you. As the perfect man, Ben.
不是以你的名義,是以完美男人的名義,本。
No way.
不行。
Come on. Please.
來吧,求你了。
Just call her at 7:00, put on a deep voice and tell her it's over.
只要7點打電話給她,用低沉的聲音告訴他一切都結束了。
What's my reason?
分手的理由呢?
Men never have reasons. They just split.
人們不需要理由,他們只是分手。
Why can't you just break up over e-mail?
你為什么不能在e-mail上說分手?
Because that's too cold.
因為那太無情了。
Besides, l want her to hear his voice.
另外,我想讓她聽聽他的聲音。
Yeah, but it wouldn't be his voice.
對,但那不是他的聲音。
It would be mine, what with him not existing and all.
那是我的聲音,因為他根本不存在。
Come on, you know what l mean. Please, Adam.
來吧,你知道我的意思,求你了,亞當。
If I tell her that this was all fake, she'll be crushed.
如果我告訴她一切都是假的,她會崩潰的。
But if he just dumps her, that she's used to.
不過如果他只是甩了她,那她已經習慣了。