Excuse me, you're biting my butt!
對不起 你在咬我的屁股
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
不 我沒有 是的 你咬了
Alex, what did you do? He bit me on the butt!
亞里克斯 你做了什么 他咬了我的屁股
No. I didn't. Did I? You kind of did.
不 我沒咬 我有咬嗎 好像有的
You just bit me on the butt! What a hack is wrong with you?
好像是有的 你發什么神經病啊?
Why did you bite me? Man, that's because you are his dinner?
你咬我干什么 伙計 因為你是他的晚餐
What? Excuse me?
什么? 你說什么?
That's dumb. Dumb, dumb, Maurice.
他在胡說八道 莫里斯
What is the simple bite on the buttocks among friends?
朋友間隨便咬一口沒什么的
The party is over, Julian.
派對結束了 朱利安
Your brilliant plan has failed. What are you talking about?
你的偉大計劃完蛋了 你在說什么
Your friend here is what we call
你的朋友就是我們所說的
a deluxe model hunting and eating machine.
豪華型獵殺機器
And he eats stake. Which is you. Get out of here.
他是吃肉的 也就是吃你 滾蛋
Okey okey, Maurice. I admit it, the plan failed.
好了 莫里斯 我承認 我的計劃失敗了
All is lost! We're all doomed.
全完了 我們注定要完蛋了
The Foosas will come back and goblbe us with their mouths!
那些伏狼又會回來 把我們吃掉
Because we are all stakes. I'm stake! Me, me!
因為我們都是肉類 我也是肉類 我是
Mr. Alex cannot stay here. He belongs with his own kind.
亞里克斯不能再留在這 他得去島的另外那邊
On the Foosa side of the island. By the power invested in me,
和伏狼在一起 我以神賦予我的權力
by the law of the jungle, bla, bla, bla, bla.
按照森林法則等等法規宣布
Be gone! What? Come on.
馬上離開 什么? 別亂說
Do I look like a stake to you? Yeah.
你看著像塊肉排嗎? 對
See, I told you I don't look like
看到了嗎? 我就說我不會像
Wait, wait, what did you say? Oh, yeah!
等等 你說什么? 非常像
He's going savage. Run for your lives!
他開始變得兇殘了 快去逃命
Marty, run!
馬蒂 快逃