Marty. It's -It's just like my meadow. Back at the zoo.
馬蒂 這 就像是我的草地 像回到了動物園
No fellow. That is the real deal right there.
不是的 伙計 都是真的
I think that is not a bad view.
我覺得景色還不錯
I mean that's the thing that you were always looking at,
我是說 那是你以前老看著的東西
but it's actually there, that's like the real version of
但它就真實的在眼前 就像是真的版本
How about a run? Let's get our blood pumping,
來賽跑怎么樣? 讓我們熱血沸騰起來
get those lungs breathing at all this fresh air, who's with me?
讓我們的肺吸點清新空氣 誰跟我一起?
Ah, no. I really I don't think I can. You're at!
不 我覺得我不行 你輸了
Hey!Wanna play around?
想來玩嗎?
Got you there! Come here!
抓到你了 過來
Hey, stop that! Hey, you're crazy!
你輸了 停下 嘿 你瘋了
Okay Marty, I'm at.
好吧 馬蒂 我輸了
I'm at, you win. Come on, Alex. Get in the groove.
我輸了 你贏了 來吧 亞里克斯 最佳狀態
I haven't eaten in two days. My blood sugar is real low.
我兩天沒吃飯了 我的血糖非常低
I just don't have the energy. I don't think that's your problem.
我沒有精力了 我覺得那不是問題
First of all that's not how you run in the wild.
首先 你在野生環境里不是這么跑的
Let's go man! Put your rubber to the roll!
來吧 伙計 把你的肉墊動起來
You just have to let up that inner lion!
你只要讓你真實的那個獅子爆發出來
Now, who's the cat? Marty, I really don't
現在 誰是獅子? 馬蒂 我真的不
You are! That's who! Come on, here we go!
你行的 那是誰呀 來吧 我們走
That's it. Now let's build up some steam!
就是這樣 我們來出出汗
You're the cat. Who's the cat?
你是獅子 誰是獅子
Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
誰是獅子? 誰是獅子
Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
誰是獅子? 誰是獅子
I'm the cat!
我是獅子