It's not going to happen.
再也不要聽到
"Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant "
為什么凱撒要開始像巨人一樣跺腳呢?
"while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? "
而被他的大腳踩過后,其他人都無法避免被踩扁?
"Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. "
布魯圖和凱撒一樣聰明啊
"Okay, Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. "
好,布魯圖和凱撒一樣聰明
"People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. "
人們喜愛布魯圖只是由于他們喜愛凱撒
"And when did it become okay for one person "
對于一個欲作萬人之君的人來說
"to be the boss of everybody? "
這何時才會成立呢?
"Because that's not what Rome is about! "
因為那不是羅馬的本來面目
"We should totally just stab Caesar!" "
我們完全應當中傷凱撒
Gretchen Wieners had cracked.
格雷琴·維納斯已被擊破
Okay, if you even knew how mean she really is...
好,如果你知道她有多下賤
You know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right?
你知道她們不允許我戴耳環,對吧?
Yeah. Two years ago, she told me that hoop earrings were her thing
是的,兩年前,她告訴我,耳環是屬于她的
and that I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore.
于是我就再也不能佩帶了
And then for Hanukkah, my parents got me this pair
然后到了光明節,我父母給我買了
of really expensive white-gold hoops.
這對真正值錢的白金耳環
And I had to pretend like I didn't even like them,
我卻裝作一點也不喜歡
and it was so sad.
太悲哀了
And you know she cheats on Aaron?
你知道她對亞倫不忠嗎?
Yes. Every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep,
是的,每個周四,他認為她在為考試而準備
but really she's hooking up with Shane Oman in the projection room
但事實上,她卻與謝恩·阿曼在
above the auditorium,
禮堂上面的放映室里纏綿
and I never told anybody that,
我對別人只字不提,因為...
because I'm such a good friend.
我是如此真摯的朋友