Hey. Oh, my god, Conrad.I thought I was going to find you dead.
我的天啊 康拉德 我以為你死了
I'm fine.
我沒事
What happened?
到底怎么回事
Acute abdominal dyspepsia.The remorse of a guilty stomach.
急性胃部消化不良 胃部不適的表現
Your staff made it sound as if he was having a heart attack.
你們的人讓我以為他心臟病發作了
Well, depending on the severity,the symptoms can be identical.
依據病情程度 癥狀可能是一樣的
As far as I can tell,your husband's as healthy as a thoroughbred.
至少我可以說 你丈夫就像小馬駒一樣健康
But I do suggest that he stay away from the Southfork Inn's spicy bisque for a while.
但是我建議他這段時間遠離南方酒店的辣味濃湯
The Southfork Inn?
南方酒店
Yeah.
是的
I thought you went golfing.
我以為你去打高爾夫了
Yeah, I did, earlier.
是的 我之前是去打高爾夫了
Southfork is a half-hour in the opposite direction.
南方酒店可是要反方向走半小時才能到
I'm aware of that.
我知道
Excuse me.
失陪了
Come on. You know I just get in the way when you're planning one of your parties.
拜托 你忙于準備開聚會的事 我不想給你添亂
I just thought I would go for a drive and stay out of your hair for a while.
所以我打算多開會兒車 不打擾你
And I'm sorry that I scared you.
很抱歉我嚇到你了
Don't do it again.
再也不要這么做
劇情百科: 本劇根據大仲馬的著名小說《基督山伯爵》(The Count of Monte Cristo)改編,故事發生在現代,主人公也由男性改為女性。該劇描述一個名叫Emily Thorne(Emily VanCamp扮演)的神秘女人來到富人云集的漢普頓,租下一棟靠海的房子,對外宣稱自己是來度夏的。她很快贏得了鄰居的信任。但他們都不知道,這個女人所做的每一件事都有目的——她要讓多年前使其家破人亡的Grayson家族血債血償......