Sammy.The whole point of fetch is to bring the stick back
山姆 銜取訓練的關鍵是我扔出去后你撿回來
when I throw it. I really gotta explain this again?
我要再解釋一遍嗎
Come here.come here, Sammy.I found a stick for you.
過來 過來山姆 我給你找到了一個木棍
What's his name?Sam.He sure likes sticks.
它叫什么名字 山姆 他肯定很喜歡玩木棍
Fetch it, Sammy.Nice throw.Thanks.
山姆 去撿 扔得好 謝謝
I'm Jack.I'm Amanda.
我是杰克 我是阿曼達
Come on, Sammy. Pick up the stick.Where you going?
快點 山姆 把木棍撿回來 你去哪里
Get back here.What are you doing?Sammy.
回來 你在做什么 山姆
Sam?Barks. Sammy!Sammy! Get down.
山姆 山姆 山姆 趴下
What's the matter with you? I'm sorry.He's not normally this friendly.
你怎么回事 抱歉 它平時不是那么熱情的
He's kind of an old grump, actually.Oh, he got mud on your dress.
他其實是條臭脾氣的老狗了 他把你衣服弄臟了
Oh, that's no big deal.
沒事
There's an Earl and Emma's dry cleaners right around the cornor.I'll walk you over.
拐角處有間名叫艾爾與艾瑪的洗衣店 我帶你過去吧
Oh, that's okay. Um, I got it.Thanks.
不用了 我自己能找到 謝謝
Well, hey.Uh, tell Earl and Emma that you're a friend of Jack Porter's.
好吧 喂 告訴艾爾和艾瑪 你是杰克·波特的朋友
My family owns the tavern down by the docks, the stowaway.
我家在碼頭出口那里開了間酒吧
What's,what's your name?I'll... put you on the official comp list.
你叫什么名字 我把你加進免費名單里
You don't have to do that.
你不需要那么做
Well, I'm not picking up the tab. Sammy is.He feels terrible. Don't you?
不是我請客 山姆買單 他覺得很愧疚 是吧
Thanks anyway.
還是謝謝你了
All righty, then.
不用謝
You have a great summer.
祝你有個美好的夏天