All right, so the first thing you do is enter the code.
好吧 你第一件要做的事是輸入密碼
It's not exactly...
這還不算
Ooh. Then you swipe the card.
然后把卡刷一下
Then the amount.
然后就出來總額了
Are we eating in here?
我們在這里吃嗎
Uh, yeah. I'm afraid so.
恐怕是這樣
Dec.Yeah, yeah, I got it.
德克 知道 我懂了
Uh, card, swipe, amount, right?
拿卡 刷卡 總額 對嗎
Code, swipe, amount.
密碼 刷卡 總額
Jack, will you take care of the mean girls' table?
杰克 你能去招呼那桌不好惹的女孩嗎
It's too early in the season for me to start making enemies.
夏天才開始 現在就結仇太早點了
Why should this year be any different?
年年如此 你今年顧忌什么
Because you're sailing off to save the world,and this place can't afford bad press.
因為你要航行救世界了 這地方承受不起輿論壓力
Yeah, yeah, I, uh,I got it. Okay?
是 是 我 我來搞定 好嗎
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 我能幫你嗎
Um, are you the owner?
你是店主嗎
Hopefully not for another 30 years or so.You're looking for my dad.
不是 最好接下來的30年都不是 你要找的是我父親
Some suit's looking for you.
有個穿西裝的找你
You are?Um, Doug Reid with first federal.
你是 第一聯邦銀行的道格·里德
Oh, Mr. Reid.I'll take care of him, Jack.
里德先生 我來招呼他 杰克
Hey, Mr. Reid.Carl Porter.
里德先生 我是卡爾·波特
Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming down.
很高興見到你 謝謝你能過來
Why don't you follow me to my office?
請來我的辦公室吧
I know you like him. Here he comes.
我知道你們喜歡他 現在他來了
Ladies.We'll take three rum and diets.
女士們 我們要三杯朗姆酒加健怡可樂
Uh, gonna need to see IDs.
我要看看你們的身份證
Um, we left our IDs at the beach,but we have plenty of money.
身份證落在海邊了 但我們帶了不少錢
Sorry. I'm not interested in your money.
抱歉 我對你們的錢不感興趣
Are you interested in my phone number?
那你對我的手機號碼感興趣嗎