I can't believe it.
我不敢相信。
And he sent you a present, too?
他還送給你一份禮物?
Yeah, a CD of a band I'd never heard of, but I loved.
對,一張我從未聽說過的樂隊的CD,但是我喜歡。
It's like he knows me better than I know myself.
就好象他比我自己還了解我。
So why is he hiding?
那他為什么藏起來了?
Excuse me? Can you help me?
對不起? 能幫我嗎?
Dinner's ready.
晚飯好了。
There must be something wrong with him.
他一定有些問題。
Who? Mr. Wonderful.
誰? 棒先生。
What? No, there's nothing wrong with him. He's perfect.
什么?他沒有問題,他很完美。
Then why all the secrecy?
那么為什么那么神秘?
Why doesn't he just come on over, show his face, and say hello?
他為什么不結束這些舉動,現現身,然后打個招呼?
Like a normal person.
和一個正常人一樣。
Listen to yourself.
聽聽你自己說的。
The man wants to be the least bit romantic...
這個男人希望至少能夠浪漫些。
How do I know if he is? And if he is, what does he look like?
我怎么知道他是不是這樣?如果確實是這樣,那他長的什么樣?
and all of sudden you think he's not normal.
所有突然的驚喜都是希望你不要把他看成是一個普通人。
Is he tall, is he short?
他是高是矮?
Does he have blond, curly hair, straight, black hair, what?
他是金色卷發還是黑色直發,什么?
I bet he has a big, fat wart on his nose.
我打賭他的鼻子上有個大瘤。
I bet that he's really, really handsome.
我打賭他一定非常非常英俊。
He writes like he's really handsome.
他的文筆顯示他很英俊。
Honey, have you seen pictures of Shakespeare? Bald, skinny.
寶貝,你有沒有見過莎士比亞的照片?謝頂,瘦小的。