Don't worry, Alexandra.
別擔心 Alexandra。
We'll find the owner.
我們會找到狗的主人的
How, Robbie?
怎麼找 Robbie
Let me think.
讓我想想。
Gemma, sit.
Gemma 坐
Good Gemma.
乖Gemma。
Give me your paw.
把腳伸出來
Good Gemma.
乖Gemma。
This dog is well trained.
這只狗受過很好的訓練。
She likes you, too.
也喜歡 。
So how are we going to find the owners?
那麼 我們如何去找她的主人呢
With a little help from the ASPCA,
請ASPCA
the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
美國禁止虐待動物行會會幫個忙。
They're the ones.
找他們沒錯。
We once found a cat.
我們有一次找到一只貓
She was caught in the branches of our tree.
被我們家樹上的樹枝夾住了
And Dad called the ASPCA.
爸爸打電話給ASPCA
They came and solved the problem.
他們來了 也解決了問題。
Robbie, let's call them.
Robbie 我們給他們打電話。
Let me see -- ASPCA....
讓我瞧瞧 ASPCA ?
Here it is.
在這
ASPCA Animal Shelter.
ASPCA動物收容所
555-7700.
555 7700。
Hello, ASPCA.
喂 ASPCA。
Hello, my name is Robbie Stewart.
喂 我叫Robbie Sttewart
I have a lost dog I'd like to bring to you.
我這 有一只走失的狗 我想送來給你們。
How late are you open?
你們那 開到多晚
We're open till nine P.M.
我們開到晚上九點
Thank you.
謝謝
I'll bring the dog over by nine.
我在九點之前把狗送來。
Thanks.
謝謝
Bye.
再見。
Thanks.
謝謝
Good-bye.
再見。
They're still open?
他們現在還開著
They're open until nine o'clock.
他們開到九點。
We have two and a half hours.
還有兩個半小時。
Let's take Gemma by there now.
我們趕緊把Gemma送去
They'll find the owner.
他們會找到主人的
I hope so.
希望如此。
I'm so sad to see this little dog without her family.
看到這只狗沒有家 我真難過。
I'm sure they'll find the owner.
我相信他們會找到狗的主人。
But if they don't, I'll adopt her.
如果找不到 我就收養她。
She's so cute.
真逗人喜歡。
Look at those eyes.
你看她的眼睛。
She's hard to resist.
真是人見人愛。
Don't you just love her?
你能說你不喜歡
I'd like to keep her, too.
我也愿意收留 。
But I'll be going home to Greece
但是我就要回希臘 去了
at the end of the semester.
就在這個學期結束的時候。
She just wants love and affection.
她需要愛和關懷。
Come on, Robbie.
走吧 Robbie。
Let's get her to the animal shelter,
我們把她送到動物收容所
so they can find her owners quickly.
好讓他們很快找到她的主人。
Don't worry, Gemma.
別擔心 Gemma。
We'll get you home.
我們會送你回家的
It's not easy being away from home.
離家獨闖不容易。
Come on, poochie.
來吧 小伙。
Atta girl!
好女孩
Let's go.
我們走。
We're off to the animal shelter.
我們這就去動物收容所。
Your name?
你的名字
Robbie Stewart.
Robbie Stewart。
And this is Alexandra Pappas.
這位是Alexandra Pappas。
Your name will do, Mr. Stewart.
你的名字就夠了 Stewart先生。
Your address?
你的住址
46 Linden street, Riverdale. Riverdale
林登街46號
Where did you find the dog?
你在什麼地方找到狗的
Where did you find the dog?
你在什麼地方找到狗的
She found us.
跑到我們那
You tried calling the number on the collar?
是否照狗脖子上項圈的電話號碼打過電話了
Yes, but the number's no longer in service.
打過 但那個號碼是空號。
And there's no address on the dog tag?
牌子上沒有地址
There's no other information.
沒有其他資料。
No ID number.
沒有識別號碼嗎
Without that, it's hard.
沒有就難辦了。
You will try to find the dog's owner.
你們會盡力去找尋找主人吧。
Oh, we'll try, believe me.
哦 我們會想辦法 相信我。
And if you don't?
要是 找不到呢
Yes?
什麼
If you don't ... can I ... can I adopt the dog?
要是你們找不到狗的主人 我可否…… 我可否收養這只狗?
Why, yes.
當然可以。
If the owners don't claim the dog in forty-eight hours,
如果狗的主人在四十八小時內不認領
then you can apply for adoption.
你就可以申請收養 了。
How do I do that?
我該辦什麼手續呢
You really want to?
你真想要這樣做
Yes, I'm serious.
是的 我是真心的
If no one comes to claim Gemma,
如果沒有人來認領Gemma
I'd like to adopt her.
我愿意收養 。
It's not difficult.
這不難。