Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful.
Robbie 這個新的隨身聽真棒。
Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday.
這是Richard和Mariilyn送給我的生日禮物。
They're so thoughtful.
他們真周到。
You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family.
Robbie 你真幸運 擁有一個這樣溫馨的家。
Is something wrong, Alexandra?
Alexandra 怎麼了
No, nothing.
沒有 沒什麼。
Yes, there is.
有 有心事
I can tell.
我能覺察到。
What's the matter?
到底發生了什麼事
Come on, you can tell me.
說吧 告訴我。
What's up?
有什麼事
I don't know.
我也說不上來。
Something's wrong.
有點不對勁。
OK, let's talk.
好吧 我們就來談談
I received a letter from my parents this morning.
今天早上我收到父親的信。
Did they write some bad news?
他們寫了什麼壞消息
No.
沒有。
Well, then why are you so sad?
那 那 為什麼如次難過
I miss them.
我想念他們
I miss them very much.
我非常想他們。
I'm sorry, Alexandra.
我為你難過 Alexaandra。
But I understand.
但是我能理解。
The Molinas treat me so nicely,
Molina一家人對我很好
and I love being with your family so much ...
我也很喜歡和你們家在一起 ……
but when I received the letter
但是當我收到那封
with photographs of my family, I cried.
連同家人照片時 哭了。
I cried because I miss them all.
我哭 因為我想念他們。
You really miss your family, don't you?
非常惦念你的家人 是嗎
Yes. I know I must seem silly.
是的 我知道我看起來肯定很可笑。
It's not like I have nobody.
我身邊 非沒有親人。
I like the Molinas very much,
我很喜歡Molina
and they're so kind to me.
他們對我真好。
Hey, why don't we go out
嘿 我們何不出去
for a cheeseburger and french fries?
吃一頓起士漢堡和薯條
That'll cheer you up.
這樣會讓 舒暢些
That'll cheer you up.
這樣會讓 舒暢些
And you can use my Walkman.
可以用我的隨身聽?
That's a good idea.
好主意。
But if we go out,
但是我們出去
please don't complain
你可別老抱怨
about your math teacher or your math homework.
你的數學老師或你的數學作業。
I want to have fun.
我想要快快樂樂的
So do I.
我也想。
I have to turn off the lights,
我得關掉燈
or else my father will get really angry.
要不然 我爸爸會很生氣。
He says I never turn them out when I leave.
他說我離開時從不關燈。
If they come home and they're on ...
要是他們回來看見開著……。
Do you hear something?
聽到什麼了嗎
Yes.
是的
What was that?
是什麼呢
It sounded like a dog barking.
聽起來像狗叫。
It sounded like a dog barking right here.
好像有 狗就在這 叫。
Yeah.
對。
A dog!
狗
A springer spaniel!
一只史賓格犬
Come on in!
進來
Make yourself at home.
不要客氣。
Oh, you poor little thing.
可憐的小東西。
Come here.
過來。
Come on.
過來。
Poor baby.
可憐的小東西。
Where did you come from?
你從哪 來
Her name's Gemma,
叫做Gemma
and she belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Levinson.
是Levinson夫婦家的狗。
There's a phone number
-- 有電話號碼
five five five ... eight four four eight.
555 ……8448。
Robbie, maybe you should call them Robbie
也許你應該 給他們打個電話
and tell the Levinsons we have their cute little spaniel.
告訴Levinson夫婦 可愛的小獵犬在我們這 。
I've always wanted a springer spaniel.
我一直想要一只狗。
She's so cute.
這狗真可愛。
The number you are calling -- 555-8448 --
你打的電話號碼5555 8448
is no longer in service.
是空號。
The number's no longer in service.
這個號碼現在是空號
Oh, you poor, poor baby.
呵 可憐的小家伙
You've lost your family.
無家可歸了。
We'll find them.
我們會找到他們的
Don't worry, Alexandra.
別擔心 Alexandraa。