Well, you amaze me, Liv.You really do.
你讓我吃驚,麗芙,真的。
You-You never ask me what I want.?
你從不問我想要什么。
You just figure you know best, end of story.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了。
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
"艾瑪,穿這個,艾瑪,那么說。"
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
艾瑪已經受夠了。
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
不要以為我沒注意到你有多么憤怒。
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you did.
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚。
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好了,給我等等,首先,丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了。
Okay? So officially, I was first.
好嗎?所以這么算,我在先。
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
第二,總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事。
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
噢,可悲,可悲。
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
艾瑪,就好像你是個軟骨頭,等等,對了。
You don't have a spine.
你就是個軟骨頭。
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
是沒人能說你軟弱,麗芙。
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺。
without even asking me first.
都沒先問問我。
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而。
that I people-please my way through life.
一輩子都只知道討人歡心。
Emma, you settle.
艾瑪,你總是將就。
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
我指的可不是弗萊徹。
You came up with that one on your own.
這可是你自己說的。
Move your date, Liv.
改日子,麗芙。
You move your date, Emma.
你改日子吧,艾瑪。
It's done. You lose.
已成定局了,你輸了。