This is really neat!
太好了
When do we eat?
我們什麼時候吃
First, we have to catch some fish.
首先 我們得釣幾條魚。
In order to catch fish, you have to do this.
要釣魚你就得這樣
Here we go.
現在可以開始了。
That's it.
就這樣。
Then drop it into the water.
然後把它扔到水里
All of this comes before eating. OK?
這些都是在吃之前 得做的事 知道嗎
How do you know so much about fishing?
你對釣魚怎麼知道照 麼多
Grandpa taught me.
爺爺教我的。
We spent a lot of time fishing together.
我們以前常常一起釣魚。
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish.
現在 重要的是讓餌靠近魚。
All right?
知道嗎
Like this.
像這樣。
I think I see some fish right under us, Dad.
爸爸 我想我看見一些魚就在我們下方的水 。
Oh, not a chance!
啊 不可能。
I just saw a big one!
我剛看見一條大的
Hi, there!
你好
Hi.
你好
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
Albert. Albert。
Are you all alone?
就你一個人嗎
Yes, sir.
是的 先生。
How old are you, Albert?
幾歲啦 Albert
I'm ten.
十歲。
Where's your father?
你爸爸在哪
He's up there at the lodge.
他在那邊小屋 。
Does he know you're here?
他知道你在這 嗎
Yes, sir.
是的 先生。
OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him.
Robbie 也許你得靠 著他點。
The water's pretty deep here.
這 水相當深。
I'll watch him, Dad.
我會注意他的 爸爸
What time is it?
什麼時間啦
It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet.
差不多到午餐時間了 還沒釣到魚。
I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks.
我可以到那邊小屋 去弄些熱狗和飲料來。
No way!
不行
We're here to catch our lunch.
我們要在這釣我們的午餐。
To catch fish, you need the right magic.
要釣得到魚 你得用對魔法。
That's right.
對了。
I forgot!
我忘記這招
The right magic.
正確的魔法。
Do it for Robbie, Dad.
爸爸 給Robbie示范。
You remember?
你還記得嗎
Sure. Come on.
當然記得。你來吧
Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this.
首先 你得把你的桿子轉一下 像這樣。
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words.
然後 閉上眼睛念咒語。
Fish, fish, send me a fish.
魚 魚 給我一條
Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one!
魚 魚 給我一條 ……我釣到了
See, it works!
瞧 真有效
It's a big one!
真大喲
It's a big one!
真大喲
Well, it always worked for me, too.
嗯 這辦法對我也屢試不爽。
Grandpa, get the net, please!
爺爺 請把網子拿來
Dad, you got one, too!
爸爸 你也釣到一條
You bet I have!
我鐵定已經釣到了
Easy, Philip, easy.
慢慢來 Philip 慢慢來。
Sorry, Dad.
抱歉 爸爸。
Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots.
嗯 再釣一只我就有一雙靴子了。
You didn't say the magic words.
你沒有念魔語。
Robbie's right.
Robbie說對了。
Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch.
沒錯 但你念了 我們釣到了午餐。
Let's build a fire and cook it!
咱們去升火 煮魚
Come on, Albert, you can help us!
走 Albert 你來幫忙
I want to stay here and fish.
我想待在這 釣魚
All right, but be careful.
好吧 但你得小心
Is it finished yet?
行了嗎
I think so.
我想行了。
I hope you like your fish well done.
我希望你們喜歡吃熟透了的魚。
Burned, you mean.
你的意思是 燒焦
Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef.
嘿 我是個醫生 不是廚師。
Help! Help! I can't swim!
救命 救命 我不會游泳
Dad! Grandpa! He fell in!
爸爸 爺爺 他暈過去了。
Easy does it, Robbie.
慢慢來 Robbie。
Easy does it, Robbie.
慢慢來 Robbie。
That a boy.
對了
That's it.
就這樣。
He's not breathing, Philip!
他停止呼吸了 Phiilip
Robbie, run to the car!
Robbie 快跑去車里
Bring a blanket and my medical bag.
拿一條毯子和我的醫療箱來。
Yes, Dad.
好的 爸爸。
Now, come on, son. Come on, son.
醒醒 孩子。醒醒 孩子。
Breathe, Albert!
呼吸呀 Albert