Here's the bag.
箱子拿來了。
Will he be OK, Dad?
他會沒事嗎 爸爸
I hope so.
希望沒事。
That's it.
對啦
That's the way.
就這樣
That's it. There.
很好。啊
Oh, it's going to be all right.
不會有問題了。
That's it.
對了。
Wrap him in the blanket, Dad!
用毯子把他裹好 爸爸
That's it. That's it.
對了 就這樣。
It's all right, Albert.
不要緊了。Albert
You're going to be OK.
你不會有問題了。
I want my daddy!
我要我爸爸
We'll take you to him.
我們會送你去他那?
Easy now. Easy does it. That's it.
放輕 不要緊張了。
Your dad is quite a guy.
你爸爸真不賴。
I know, Grandpa.
我知道 爺爺。
How is he, Philip?
他怎樣了 Philip
He's asleep.
他睡了。
He's going to be fine.
他不會有事了。
How can I thank all of you?
我該如何感謝你們
Thank my son Robbie.
謝我兒子Robbie吧
He pulled him out of the water.
是他把你孩子從水 拉上來的。
I'm very grateful, Robbie.
非常感謝你 Robbiie。
Dad saved him, not me.
是爸爸救了他 不是我。
I'm so thankful to all of you.
非常感謝你們諸位
So long.
再見。
He's a lucky boy.
他是個幸運的孩子
Well, what do you say we get back to our fishing?
你們說 我們回去釣魚怎樣
That's a great idea.
好主意。
Uh-oh. It's probably the hospital.
哎喲 可能是醫院
I have to get to a phone.
我得去找個電話。
It probably means we can't stay.
看來我們不能待在這了。
That's OK.
沒有關系。
One of my patients has a high fever,
我的一位病人發高燒
and I have to go to the hospital.
我得趕去醫院。
I'm sorry, Robbie.
對不起 Robbie
I guess I ruined your day.
我想我掃了你今天的興
You didn't ruin my day, Dad.
你沒有掃我的興 爸爸
I understand. I really do.
我能理解 真的。
Why are you back so early?
你們怎麼這麼早回
Philip had to go back to the hospital.
Philip必須要回醫院
He had an emergency.
他有緊急事情。
Oh, that's too bad, Robbie.
啊 那太遺憾了 RRobbie。
Did it spoil your fun?
會不會讓你掃興
No, Mom. We had a great time.
不 媽媽。我們玩的很高興。
No, Mom. We had a great time.
不 媽媽。我們玩的很高興。
Well, did you do any fishing?
你們釣了魚嗎
Yeah, we caught lots of them. Look!
當然 我們抓到不少魚。看
They had a special on frozen fish down at the supermarket.
超級市場 冷凍魚。
Oh, you really had a bad day.
哦 你們真的沒玩好嗎
We had a good day.
我們今天玩得很開心
Robbie pulled a boy out of the water. Robbie
從水中救出一個孩子。
And Dad saved his life.
爸爸救了他的命。
He's a terrific doctor, Mom.
爸爸是個了不起的醫生 媽媽。
I know.
我知道。
Hi, Pop. Hi, Son.
你好 爸。你好 兒子。
Hello, Dad.
你好 爸爸。
What a day!
今天好忙
How about a cup of coffee, Son?
來杯咖啡怎麼樣 孩子
I'd love a cup of coffee.
我是想來杯咖啡。
How was the patient?
病人怎麼樣了
She'll be fine.
她不會有事。
Was it serious?
病得很重嗎
No.
不。
Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.
直到今天 我才對醫學真正感興趣。
Well, it's hard work.
嗯 這種工作很辛苦。
Now I know.
我現在知道了。
I had a good time today, Robbie.
我今天玩得很開心 Robbie。
I had a good time today, Robbie.
我今天玩得很開心 Robbie。
Me, too.
我也一樣。
Why don't we do it again?
我們再來一次怎麼樣
Can we? When?
行嗎 什麼時候
How about next Saturday?
下周六如何
Won't you be busy?
你不是有事嗎
I'm changing my schedule.
我準備把工作重新安排一下。
Well, do we have a date?
怎樣 我們算是約好了嗎
We sure do, Dad.
當然 爸爸。
Grandpa, can you come?
爺爺 你能去嗎
I have other plans, Robbie.
我另有安排 Robbiie。
But I think you two can have a good time together without me.
但我覺得 我不去你們玩得很開心。
No, Dad, and certainly not without the right magic.
不 爸爸 而且沒有正確的方法更是絕對不行。