Hi, Grandpa.
嗨 爺爺。
Hi, Robbie.
嗨 Robbie。
Can I help?
要我幫忙嗎
Yes, indeed.
對 正需要。
Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator,
替我從冰箱 拿兩個蛋來
and I'll make you two fried eggs.
我給你煎兩個蛋。
How about some bacon?
來點 肉怎麼樣
I made enough for an army.
我煎了一大堆。
You going to the baseball game today?
你今天要去看棒球賽?
It's a perfect day for it--a little cloudy but nice and warm.
今天是最好的看球 有點云 但舒適暖和。
Dad and I were planning to go to the game,
爸爸本來要和我一起玩游戲
but he has to work today,
但他今天工作忙
and my friends don't want to go.
我的朋友們又不想去了
It's not an important game, anyway.
話說回來 這場比賽不重要。
Do you have any other plans for the day?
那麼你今天有別的事
I'll work on my computer.
我要練電腦。
I have a new math program, and I want to learn how to use it.
我有一個新的數學計劃 我想學習怎樣用。
Maybe you can teach me
改天你教教我
how to work on a computer someday.
如何使用電腦吧。
Anytime. It's really easy, but, like anything,
沒問題。實在很容易 但是 和其它東西一樣
you need to work at it, Grandpa.
你得常練它 爺爺
This bacon is great.
肉做得太好了。
I love crispy bacon.
我喜歡脆 肉。
Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?
噢 明天你打算做什么
Nothing much.
沒什麼要緊的事。
Well, maybe your dad and I could take you fishing with us.
嗯 也許你爸爸和我可以帶你去釣魚。
I'd like that, but ...
我很想去 但是…
But what?
但是什麼
But Dad is always so busy.
但是爸爸總是那麼忙
Well, can you come fishing with me tomorrow?
那麼 你明天能和我一起去釣魚嗎
Sure, I can.
當然 我可以。
Robbie says you can't take him to the game today.
Robbie說你今天不能帶他去看比賽。
I really feel bad about it,
我真過意不去。
but they need me at the hospital today,
但今天醫院有事
in the children's ward.
在小兒科病房那邊
I understand.
我可以理解。
I understand.
我可以理解。
Maybe we can spend some time together next weekend.
也許下個周末我們可以一起玩玩。
Definitely.
沒問題。
We should.
我們應該如此。
You and Robbie and me.
你 Robbie和我。
Remember our first fishing trip?
還記得我們第一次釣魚嗎
I sure do....
我當然記得……
Well, I've got to run, Dad.
嗯 我得趕緊走了 爸爸。
See you later.
再見。
Going fishing?
要去釣魚
I'm thinking about it....
我正在考慮中……
So, how's work?
工作還順利嗎
Oh, the usual problems.
還不是那些老問題
You're working pretty hard these days.
你這陣子工作得很累呀。
I guess I am.
我想是吧。
When did you last go fishing with Robbie?
你上一次和Robbie一起去釣魚是什麼時候啦
I remember exactly.
我記得很清楚。
It was on his birthday, June second, two years ago.
是在他生日那天。兩年前的六月二日。
We didn't catch anything.
我們什麼也沒有釣著。
Remember our fishing trips?
還記得我們以前那些釣魚行嗎
Yes. I loved them.
記得。我好喜歡喲
Remember catching your first fish?
還記得你第一次釣魚嗎
How can I forget?
怎麼忘得了
How can I forget?
怎麼忘得了
I fell out of the boat!
我摔到船外去了。
We had some good times together.
我們共渡許多美好時光。
Yes, we did.
確實如此。
Maybe we should do it again.
也許我們該再來一次
How about tomorrow?
明天怎麼樣
Don't you have to work?
你明天不用上班嗎
My paper work will wait.
文書工作可以緩一緩
Oh, Robbie will be thrilled.
啊 Robbie會高興的不得了。
I am, too, Son.
我也很高興 兒子
I want to spend more time with Robbie.
我想多花點時間和Robbie在一起。
Tomorrow.
明天
It'll be like old times for you and me.
你我過去的美好時光會重現。
And Robbie will love it.
Robbie會喜歡的。
Well, what's the weather going to be like?
那麼 明天的天氣怎樣
Radio says sunny and mild.
廣播說是晴天 溫暖
Well, I'll tell Robbie.
好 我告訴Robbie
And thanks, Dad.
謝謝你 爸爸。
Don't thank me.
別謝我。
I'm just being a grandfather.
我只是在盡一個爺爺的本份而已。