Grandpa, Ellen, Philip, Robbie, you and me.
爺爺 Ellen Philip Robbie 你和我。
That's six steaks.
六份牛排。
Don't forget Susan.
別忘了Susan。
Seven steaks.
七份牛排。
Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.
給全家人做晚餐 真不是件容易的事。
The shopping: the salad:
買項目 沙拉
tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.
蕃茄 萵苣 洋蔥。
The main course: steak and potatoes.
主菜 牛排和馬鈴薯。
Richard, how much broccoli do I need for seven people?
Richard 七個人吃需要多少
Marilyn, I have to tell you something.
Marilyn 我得告訴你
At today's exercise class...
今天上健身課的時候……
Yes, Richard.
說吧 Richardd。
Well, I didn't really exercise.
嗯 我沒有真上健身課。
I knew it!
我就知道
I wanted to, but Jack Davis needed a photographer.
我真的想參加 但Jack Davis要我拍照。
I'm sorry, Marilyn.
對不起 Marillyn。
I don't understand. Did you exercise or not?
我搞不懂 你到底作了健身操沒有
No. Instead of exercising, I photographed the class.
沒有 沒有 我給他們拍照。
And you didn't exercise?
你沒有參加健身操
No.
沒有。
There's another advanced class today at four o'clock.
今天下午四點種 還有一次高級班
We'll go together.
我們一起去。
What about the bet?
那打賭的事呢
Oh, the bet is still on, but you shop for the groceries.
打賭人仍然有行 但你去買菜。
Remember, you win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
記得嗎 你要是贏了 我給全家做晚餐。
You win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
贏了 我給全家做晚餐。
Including Susan.
包括Susan的。
Four o'clock at the advanced exercise class. With me.
四點鐘去高級健身 跟我一起。
Don't forget to breathe.
別忘了呼吸。
Skip, hop, front.
跳 蹦 向前
Twist... again.... OK, now... scissors.
扭擺……再來 …好現在……張腿合腿。
This is fun. It's a piece of cake.
有意思 毫不費力。
Yeah. Just wait.
是啊 等著瞧 吧。
5, 6, 7, go right, 1, 2, back,
5 6 7 向右右 1 2 後
2, 3 , 1, 2, 3, pony, pony...
2 3 1 2 3 小馬步 小馬步 ……
1, 2, 3, kick... 1, 2, 3, kick... pony.
1 2 3 踢 ……1 2 3踢……小馬步
And twist, twist.
扭擺 扭擺。
OK. Let's pick up the pace.
好 把節奏加靠 一些。
OK. Let's pick up the pace.
好 把節奏加靠 一些。
How are you doing, Richard?
現在怎麼樣 Richard
I can barely move.
我簡直動不了
2, 3, 4, front. Now we're going to run it off.
2 3 4 前踢踢?,F在 我們來快跑
Front... knees up, knees up.
前踢 膝蓋抬起
OK. Finish off by jogging in place.
好 結束之前 原地慢跑。
OK. Keep those knees up.
好 膝蓋抬高
All right. That's it for today.
行了。今天就這些。
Thank you, everyone. See you next week.
謝謝大家。下星期見。
Thank you, Jack, but no thank you.
謝謝你 Jack 但不謝 。
The advanced exercise class is not so easy, huh?
高級健身班不是那麼容易吧 對不對
No, no, you were right. I was wrong.
確實不容易
Come on, Richard. Get up. Let's go.
好啦 Richardd。起來。走吧。
You have to cook dinner for the entire family.
你今晚得替全家做晚餐呢。
Marilyn, I'm exhausted. I can't move. Marilyn
我太太累了。簡直動不了
Oh, you'll do it. It's a piece of cake.
噢 你辦得到。這不費吹灰之力。
Excuse me, Richard, Marilyn.
打擾一下 Ricchard Marilyn。
You are a terrific instructor, Jack.
你真是個了不起的教練 Jack。
Thanks. But I have a question.
謝謝。但我想問哥問題
Is this your very first advanced aerobics class?
這是你第一次上有氧運動高級班嗎
Yes, it is.
是的。
You are in great shape, Richard.
你的身體狀好極了 Richard。
Very few people last in this class
很少人能夠
Very few people last in this class
很少人能夠
for the full hour the very first time.
第一次撐完一個小時的課。
It's true. You are in great shape.
這是真的。你身體很好。
Thanks!
謝謝。
I think we'll cook dinner together.
我想 我們一起做晚餐了。