You can sit here if you want.
你愿意的話可以坐這兒
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
我一生再沒見過如此美麗的人
She was like an angel.
她就象一位天使
Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you?
你想坐還是不想坐?
What's wrong with your legs?
你的腿怎么啦?
Um, nothing at all, thank you.
沒什么,謝謝你
My legs are just fine and dandy.
我的的腿好得很
I just sat next to her on that bus
我和她在并排坐在校車里
and had a conversation all the way to school.
去學校途中我們一直在說話
My back's crooked like a question mark.
當時我的背象個問號那么彎
Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me
除了媽媽,沒有人和我說話
or asked me questions.
或問我問題
Are you stupid or something?
你是不是有點傻?
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
媽媽說,“傻人有傻福”
I'm Jenny .
我叫珍妮
I'm Forrest-- Forrest Gump.
我叫福雷斯…福雷斯甘
From that day on, we was always together.
由那天開始,我們經常在一起
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
珍妮和我形影不離
She taught me how to climb.
她教我怎么爬樹
Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
快,福雷斯,你能做到
I showed her how to dangle.
我教她怎么搖擺
"A good little..."
“一個好小…”
She helped me learn how to read,
她幫我學怎么認字
and I showed her how to swing.
我教她怎么倒掛
Sometimes, we'd just sitout
有時,我們就那么坐著
and wait for the stars.
等星星出來
Mama's going to worry about me.
媽媽會擔心我的
Just stay a little longer.
再呆一會兒
For some reason, Jenny didn 't never want to go home.
不知為什么,珍妮從來不愛回家
O.K.,Jenny, I'll stay.
好吧,珍妮,我再呆一會兒