Hello. My name’s Forrest,Forrest Gump.
你好,我叫弗勒斯,姓甘
Do you want a chocolate?
要吃巧克力嗎?
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
這玩意我可以吃150萬粒
My mama always said
我媽常說
Life was like a box of chocolates.
“人生像一盒巧克力”
You never know what you’re going to get.
“你無法預知 會吃到什么口味”
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿那雙鞋一定很舒服
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
盡管你走一整天
and not feel a thing.
也不會痛
I wish I had shoes like that.
真希望我也有一雙
My feet hurt.
我的腳痛
Mama always said there’s an awful lot
我媽說從鞋子看人
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
可以看出很多事
Where they’re going,
知道他們要上哪去
where they’ve been.
去過哪里
I’ve worn lots of shoes.
我穿爛過許多鞋
I bet if I think about it real hard
我若是拼命地想
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
也能想起我的第一雙鞋
Mama said they’d take me anywhere.
我媽說那雙鞋會帶我走遍天下
She said they were my magic shoes.
她說那是我的“寶鞋”
All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.
好,弗勒斯 可以睜開眼睛了
Let’s take a little walk around.
我們來走走看!
How do those feel?
感覺怎么樣?
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
甘太太,他這雙腿很強健
as strong as I’ve ever seen.
沒見過這么有力的腿
But his back’s as crooked as a politician.
但是他的背跟政客一樣歪曲