他一整天都在這兒嗎 不是的
Man:He just showed up 2 minutes ago. He went by there.
剛過來兩分鐘 然后就到那邊了
Parker:Are you kidding? Is it with Kate?
開玩笑吧 它跟著凱特來的嗎
I don't have seen her.
沒看見她
Parker:Okay. I don't know. I guess she gone home.
不知道 估計她回家了
That same wretch.
可愛的家伙
Come on, come on, boy. Come on, come on.
過來 孩子 過來
Kathy:Mom!
媽
Cate:Yes, sweetie? I'm in here.
你來了 甜心 我在這兒呢
Kathy:I got the chips.Oh, thanks.
我買了薯片 謝謝
Michael:Hi Mrs. Wilson, it's good to see you.
維森女士 幸會
Cate:Oh, Michael. Nice to see you. Call me Kate.
麥高 你好 叫我凱特就可以了
Michael:I got you some beer. Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
給你買了些啤酒 好的 謝謝你
This one look delicious. That's a great steak.
這塊肉樣子真可口 上等牛排
Cate:Why don't you take this to dad.
拿給爸爸吧
Kathy:Sure? He's out there.
拿給爸爸嗎 他就在外面
