I shall tell you of William Wallace.
我要告訴你們威廉華萊士的故事。
Historians from England will say I am a liar.
英國史學界會認為我是騙子。
But history is written by those who have hanged heroes.
但歷史是由崇拜英雄者所撰寫。
The king of Scotland had died without a son.
蘇格蘭國王駕崩時未留子嗣。
and the king of England.
而英格蘭王位。
a cruel pagan known as Edward the Longshanks.
被殘酷異教徒長腿愛德華。
claimed the throne of Scotland for himself.
自封為王。
Scotland's nobles fought him.
蘇格蘭貴族與他宣戰。
and fought each other over the crown.
互相交戰 爭奪王位。
So Longshanks invited them to talks of truce.
長腿邀他們共商休戰。
No weapons,one page only.
不攜武器 只準一名侍隨。
Among the farmers of that shire was Malcolm Wallace,
農民代表是平民馬爾科姆 華萊士。
a commoner with his own lands.
他有自己的土地。
He had two sons,John and William.
兩個兒子 約翰和威廉。
I told you to stay.
我叫你留在家中。
Well,I finished my work.
我做完事了。
Where are we going?
我們上哪?
MacAndrews'.He was supposed to visit.
麥安祖家 聚會結束后拜訪。
Can I come? No, go home, boy!
我能去嗎? 不 回家 孩子!
But I want to go.
但我想去。
Go home or you'll feel the back of my hand.
回家 否則我打你。
Go you home,William.
回家 威廉。