Jess:Good morning, Mr. Professor.
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影學習 > 忠犬八公的故事 > 正文

加載中..
早上好 教授
Parker:Jess.
杰西
One sugar, two cream coming up.
一份糖 兩份奶 馬上來
Ah, what did you got there?
你懷里抱著什么
Parker:A new friend here. You want a dog?
一個新朋友 你想養狗嗎
Jess:I prefer cash.
我更喜歡鈔票
Parker:Be a great guard dog for you.
這是條好看門狗
Jess:Guard dog to guard the hot dogs? I don't think so.
看守熱狗的看門狗嗎 算了
Parker:I don't think so either.
我也覺得不妥
Jess:See this man, why you want dogs, huh?
老兄 養狗有啥好
Everyday you have to walk him,
每天都要散步 喂食
feed him, clean him, pick up the food.
還要洗澡 要買狗糧
Parker:How many of these gonna have them?
給它吃點行嗎
Jess:On the house.With sugar.
我請了 加糖的
Parker:Yeah, yours, thank you, Jess.
給你 謝謝 杰西
Jess:My pleasure.
不用謝
Parker:Hey, any news?
有消息了嗎
Guard:No, nobody came, nobody showed up, nobody called.
沒有 沒人來 沒人找 沒人打電話
Parker:Nobody?
一個人都沒有?
Strange, really strange.
奇怪 太奇怪了
Guard:I'm sorry.
抱歉
Parker:Kate made him some flyers. Could you put it up for me? Come on.
凱特印了些招領傳單 你能貼一張嗎 幫幫忙
Guard:Alright, I'll put them up for you.
好吧 我幫你貼
Parker:What a sweetheart you are.
你真是太好心了
Guard:I know. I know. I know...
我知道 我知道 我知道...
Parker:Come on, come here
過來 過來吧
Guard:He really likes being in the bag. Thanks.
它可真喜歡包里 謝謝
Professor, no dogs on the train.
教授 禁止攜帶狗上火車
Parker:No dogs on the train. Thank you.
禁止攜帶狗上火車 明白就好


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第17期:小八把車站當作家
原文視聽Jess:There you are, Hachi.來 給你 八公Hungry, huh.餓了吧Yes, very cold. It must eat.對 很冷 它得吃點東西I'm Jess, I owned the hot dog stand.我是杰西 我是熱狗攤老板Ken:I'm2012-07-16 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第16期:采訪小八
原文視聽 Hey, excuse me, sir. The dog out there.打擾一下 先生 外面那條狗Yeah?怎么了Is uh, is that the dog that I've been hear so much about?是我這一路上聽說的狗嗎What's it to you?你2012-07-15 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第15期:小八依舊等待
Hey, Hachi, what are you doing here?八公 你在這干嘛Look it, look it.看看它 看看它He stays right back his spot.它又去老地方了I thought it moved away. It did.我以為它搬走了 它是搬走了He was hungry hu2012-07-14 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第14期:教授逝世
原文視聽I have said that the soul is not more than the body.我曾說 靈魂不能超脫肉體之外And I have said that the body is not more than the soul.肉體也不能脫離靈魂而行And nothing, not god is greater t2012-07-13 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第13期:小八會撿球了?
原文視聽Hey, Hachi!你好 八公Ah, there it come.它來了Oh, how I am happy to see you.見到你真高興Why do you bring the ball?你叼個球做什么What is he doing with the ball?它叼個球干什么You wanna play catc2012-07-12 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事