Man:Are you the...
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影學習 > 忠犬八公的故事 > 正文

加載中..
你是...
Can I help your pup?
你的狗需要我幫忙嗎
Parker:Yea, yea. I just found this uh,
是的 是的 我昨晚在火車站
little tyke at the station last night.
撿到這條小狗
Can you board him till we find his owner?
找到失主之前 能寄放在此嗎
Man:Board him? Oh, can't board him. This is no boarding service.
寄養 我們不寄養 沒有這項服務
Parker:It's a pound, pal.
這是收容所 老兄
Look, I just found him, what am I gonna do with him?
那我該拿它怎么辦呢
Man:Listen. It is cute that will help with the adoption, but...
聽著 它很可愛 容易找到主人 但是
We give him two weeks. Come on.
只養兩個星期 來吧
Parker:Two weeks?
兩個星期
Man:Yeah, we're packed.
是的 我們這里滿了
Parker:Excuse me.
借過
I'll call you next week then. Alright. Bye bye.
下周再聯系 好的 再見
Good morning, Maryann.
早上好 梅陽
Maryann:How you're doing, Parker?
你好嗎 帕克
Parker:I'm doing great. I wonder if I can ask you for a favour.
還不錯 你能幫我個忙嗎
Maryann:Sure. Anything.
可以 什么事


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第17期:小八把車站當作家
原文視聽Jess:There you are, Hachi.來 給你 八公Hungry, huh.餓了吧Yes, very cold. It must eat.對 很冷 它得吃點東西I'm Jess, I owned the hot dog stand.我是杰西 我是熱狗攤老板Ken:I'm2012-07-16 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第16期:采訪小八
原文視聽 Hey, excuse me, sir. The dog out there.打擾一下 先生 外面那條狗Yeah?怎么了Is uh, is that the dog that I've been hear so much about?是我這一路上聽說的狗嗎What's it to you?你2012-07-15 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第15期:小八依舊等待
Hey, Hachi, what are you doing here?八公 你在這干嘛Look it, look it.看看它 看看它He stays right back his spot.它又去老地方了I thought it moved away. It did.我以為它搬走了 它是搬走了He was hungry hu2012-07-14 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第14期:教授逝世
原文視聽I have said that the soul is not more than the body.我曾說 靈魂不能超脫肉體之外And I have said that the body is not more than the soul.肉體也不能脫離靈魂而行And nothing, not god is greater t2012-07-13 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第13期:小八會撿球了?
原文視聽Hey, Hachi!你好 八公Ah, there it come.它來了Oh, how I am happy to see you.見到你真高興Why do you bring the ball?你叼個球做什么What is he doing with the ball?它叼個球干什么You wanna play catc2012-07-12 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事