As far as the Russians are concerned, we just bombed the Kremlin.
俄羅斯人認為是我們炸了克林姆林宮
The tension between the United States and Russia
美國和俄羅斯之間的關系
hasn't been this high since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
自古巴導彈危機以來 再次劍拔弩張
And theblame, right or wrong, points to IMF.
而這次的矛頭 不論對錯 都指向IMF
The President has initiated Ghost Protocol.
總統啟動了幽靈協議
The entire IMF has been disavowed.
整個IMF都不存在了
So what happens now?
那現在要怎么辦
Now, I've been ordered to take you back to Washington,
現在 我要奉命帶你回華盛頓
where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist
而國防部會把你列為極端分子
and hang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team.
將克林姆林宮的爆炸歸責于你們
Unless,
除非
you were to escape
你在去機場的路上
somewhere between here and the airport,
想辦法逃脫了
having assaulted Mr. Brandt and me.
還襲擊了我和勃蘭特先生
Sir?
長官
You would then
你又非法
illegally scrounge whatever material you could
在后勤站偷走了所有設備
from a backup supply cache that I've overlooked.
而我正好忽略了這一點
The same cache where your team are waiting for further orders.
也就是你和你的隊友待命的那個后勤站
Sir, you may want to...
長官 您是不是
You will then disappear, and this conversation never having taken place,
之后你就人間蒸發了 而這場對話從未發生過
your intentions would be unclear.
所以你的目的也不為人知
But if any one of your team is caught or killed,
但如果你和你的隊友被捕或被殺
they will be branded terrorists,
他們將被認定是恐怖分子
out to incite global nuclear war.
并煽動了全球核戰爭的爆發
Your mission,
你的任務
should you choose to accept it.
將由你來選擇是否接受
Ethan, you were my best man.
伊森 你是我最出色的特工
And I'm sorry it's come to this,
我很抱歉事情發展成這樣
after all the sacrifices you made.
在你犧牲了那么多以后
If we don't meet again, I just want you to know,
如果我們無法再見面 我想告訴你
I've alwaysconsideredyou a friend.
我一直把你當作朋友
Stay down! Drive, drive, drive!
趴下 快開車