Lesson 5 "Murder at midnight" is photographed beautifully.
《午夜兇殺》的攝影水平很高
This one's my favorite:"
這是我最喜歡聽的:
'Murder at Midnight' is photographed beautifully."
“《午夜兇殺》的攝影水平很高。”
Or this:"Of the three new shows this season,
或者這個:"在本季度所拍的三部新戲里,
'Murder at Midnight' is the most skillfully directed."
《午夜兇殺》的導演技巧最高超."
When Jeff sees these great reviews,he'll cheer up.
如果杰夫看到這些好評,他會感到很振奮的.
Yeah.Listen,"Jeff Bennett moves smoothly into his first big role."
是的.聽這句,"杰夫很自然地融入了他首次領銜主演的角色中."
I think Jeff will like this one:"
我想杰夫會喜歡這條:
Jeff Bennett plays the young reporter more convincingly than anyone on televisions."
"杰夫.班納特演的年輕記者比電視上任何人演得都要逼真."
Mary Beth,you must be thrilled too.
瑪麗.貝思,你一定也很興奮.
Oh,I am.I'm going to frame this one:
噢,是的,我要將這條評論裱起來:
"Mary Beth Adams plays the female lead as intelligently as anyone since..."
"瑪麗.貝思.亞當斯飾演的女主角不遜色于任何人..."
Well,you get the idea.
嗯,你是知道的.
Why don't they ever mention the makeup person?
為什么他們不提一下為劇中人物化妝的人呢?
Don't you think it should say
你們不覺得他們應該說
"Rita Haynes applies blush more professionally than any other makeup artist on televisions?"
"麗塔.海尼絲比電視業內其他任何一位化妝師運用化妝刷子的功夫都要嫻熟"嗎?
Well,that's the last inteview.
噢,這是最后一個面試了.
Finding a nurse to take care of Dad when he comes home from the hospital isn't easy.
爸爸從醫院回家后找一個護士來照顧他真不容易.
I don't know why we need a nurse.
我不明白為什么我們要找護士,
I can help your father get better faster than any of them.
我比她們中任何人都能幫助你爸爸更快地恢復健康.
I know,Mom,but it's going to be hard on you.
我知道,媽媽,但是這太難為你了.
If you have a nurse to help you with Dad,it'll be easier.
如果有個護士幫助你就好多了.
No one will treat your father as lovingly as I will.
沒人能比我更充滿愛心地照顧你爸爸.
Absolutely,Mom.But I want someone here to help you.
完全正確,媽媽. 但是我希望有人來這兒幫你,
You can't take care of him alone.
你無法一個人照顧他.
Let's talk about the nurses we saw.
讓我們考慮一下我們看過的保姆.
What did you think of Nurse Gordon?
你覺得戈登護士怎么樣?
She's a hard worker,but I don't think she's the best choice.
她工作很努力,但我覺得她不是最佳人選.
Why not? She seems cold.She's not a very nice person.
為什么不是? 她看起來有點冷漠,不是個很和藹的人.
How about Nurse Garcia?
佳西亞護士怎么樣?
She gets along with people more easily.She seemed the friendliest.
她擅于與人相處,她看上去最友善.
She's the friendliest. All right.
她是最友善的,是的.
Too friendly. And too loud.She drives me crazy.
但有些過頭了,而且也太吵了,她快要把我弄瘋了.
And Nurse Fitzgerald? She wasn't loud.
費茨茹德護士怎么樣?她聲音不大.
She spoke so quietly I couldn't hear her.
她說話聲小得我都聽不見.
What did you think of Nurse Jackson?
杰克遜護士怎么樣?
He seemed to handle everything more efficiently than the others.
他看起來做事情比別人都快.
He's too efficient.I didn't like him at all.
他也太快了點兒,我要杯喜歡他.
Did you like Nurse Rose? She seemed to be the nicest.
你喜歡羅絲護士嗎?她看起來是最好的.
Yes,I liked her.She's sweet. She could be OK.
是的,我喜歡她,她很可愛,她可以.
Great.Then Nurse Rose is the one for us.
太好了.那么羅絲護士就是我們要的人了.
I'll give her a call. OK,Jeff,
我給她打個電話. 好的,杰夫,
but I'm still the best nurse for your father.
但我仍是你爸爸最好的護士.
I know,Mom.You're the best.
我知道,媽媽,你是最好的,
Nurse Rose will just be here to help you with Dad.OK? OK.
羅絲護士是來這兒幫你照顧爸爸的,好嗎? 好吧.
Come in,Steven.I have good news.I spoke to Jeff.
進來,史蒂文.我有好消息,我與杰夫通過話了.
How is he? He's handling things very well.
他怎么樣? 他一切順利.
How's his father?
他的父親怎么樣?
He's recovering quicker than other men his age.
他比同樣年紀的任何人恢復得都要快,
He'll be going home next week. That's good news.
他下周可以回家了.這是個好消息.
Yes,and Jeff is coming back to work tomorrow.
是的,杰夫將在明天回來工作.
Fantastic! Did he see the reviews?
真是太妙了!他看到那些評論了嗎?
Yes. They made him extremely happy.
是的.那些評論使他高興極了.
Well,I'm glad to hear he's coming back.
嗯,聽到他要回來上班的消息我真高興.
We all are. Hey,did you see the review in the Hartford paper? No.
我們都很高興.嗨,你看到《哈特福德》報上的評論了嗎?沒有。
Oh,you have to hear this one.
噢,你得聽一下這個評論,
It's the best of them all.I have it right here.
這是所有評論中最好的一個,我手邊就有。
This is the end of lesson 5
第五課已經結束。