Lesson 2 Oh,Jeff...I don't know what to do.
哦,杰夫....我不知道該做什么
Oh,Jeff. I don't know what to do.I want to see your father.
噢,杰夫.我不知道該做什么了.我想見見你父親.
When I speak to the doctor,I'll ask when we can see him.
當我和醫生談話時,會問他我們什么時候能看父親的.
If they don't let me see your father soon,I'll go crazy.
如果他們不讓我忙見到你父親,我會瘋的.
Calm down,Mom.Everything will be fine.I'll go find the doctor.
鎮靜,媽媽,一切都會好的.我要去找醫生.
Could you call your brother first?
你能先給你哥哥打個電話嗎?
When your father wakes up,he'll want to see him.
你爸爸醒來時,會想見他的.
It's all right,Mom.I'm going to take care of everything.I'll call Bill.
好吧,媽媽.我會照顧好一切的.我去給比爾打電話.
Oh,and a Dr.Carrano called.
噢,一們叫卡里諾的醫生打來過電話.
He'll be at his office for half an hour.
他將在辦公室里呆半個小時.
Thanks...I'll find a pay phone.
謝謝...我去打個投幣電話.
Hello,Bill.It's Jeff..Listen,I'm at the hospital.
喂,比爾,我是杰夫...聽我說,我現在在醫院.
Dad had a heart attack...
爸爸突然心臟病...
He moved some heavy furniture and got dazzy.
他搬動一些重家具時,突然暈了過去.
Mom found him on the floor.
媽媽發現他倒在地板上.
Bill,would you please some home?..You can't?...OK...I'll handle it.
比爾,你能回家來嗎?...你不能?...好...我來應付.
Mrs.Bennett? Yes?...Is he all right?
您是班納特夫人嗎? 什么事?...他沒事吧?
Your husband had a heart attack.
你的丈夫得了心臟病,
We gave him some medication,and we're watching hime carefully.
我們已給他進行了治療,現在對他做嚴密的觀察.
But will he be all right? Right now he's sleeping.
但是他會沒事嗎?現在他正睡著,
When he wakes up,we'll know more. But will he be all right,Doctor?
他醒后,我們才能更確切地了解他的病情.但他會沒事嗎,醫生?
If everything goes as expected,he'll be all right.
如果一切如所期望的那樣的話,他會沒事的.
Will he be able to come home soon?
他能很快回家嗎?
Before I can answer that,I'll have to examine him again.
我得重新對他進行檢查之后,才能回答你.
When will that be? In a few hours.
什么時候檢查? 幾小時以后.
Can I see him now?
我現在能看看他嗎?
Yes,but only for a few minutes. Thank you,Doctor.
可以,但只能看幾分鐘. 謝謝你,醫生.
When I know more,I'll call you. I'll be here.
有了進一步的消息,我會給你打電話的.我會在這兒的.
Did Jeff call?
杰夫打電話來了嗎?
When he has something to tell us,he'll call.
如果他有什么事告訴我們,他會打電話的.
Steven,why don't you rehearse without him?
史蒂文,為什么沒有他你們就不能排練呢?
That'll save you time.
那樣可以節約時間.
How can we do that?
沒有他我們怎么排演呢?
I can read his lines. Great idea,thanks.
我可以讀他的臺詞. 好主意,謝謝.
But when I read his lines,you'd better not laugh.
但當我讀他的臺詞時,你們最好別笑.
Begin with Tony's line.
從托尼的臺詞開始.
OK...Someone stole the real treaty.
好的....有人偷了真正的條約.
The man who stole the treaty is the same man who killed my uncle..
這個偷條約的人就是危害我叔叔的人...我知道他是誰.
And I know who it is. You mean,you think you know who it is.
你是說,你認為你知道誰是兇手.
Detective Stone,I know who the killer is.
斯通偵探,我知道兇手是誰,
It's-- Cut.Mary Beth,will you say that line a little louder?
他是.... 停,瑪麗.貝思,你能大點聲讀那句臺詞嗎?
Like this? I know who the killer is.
像這樣嗎? 我知道兇手是誰.
Louder. Steven,I can't.
再大點聲. 史蒂文,我不能再大聲了.
OK.Forget that.Maybe if you say it softer,it'll sound better.
好了,算了.如果你說得柔和一些聽起來會好點兒.
I know who the killer is.
我知道兇手是誰.
It has to sound more mysterious.
得聽起來更神秘些.
When you edit it,you should add some music. I think that'll help.
你在剪輯的時候應該加點兒音樂,我想這會有用的.
Let's try that.
讓我們試試.
When you say the line,I'll sing some mysterious music.
你讀臺詞時,我哼些神秘的音樂.
And I'll call the hospital and check on Jeff's father.
我給醫院打個電話問一下杰夫父親的情況.
Hum,hum,hum,hum.... This is the end of Lesson 2
嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯....第二課已經結束了。