Lesson 1 OK,Mom...I'll come right away....
好的,媽媽....我馬上來....
When will we start on the new show?
我們什么時候開始這部親戲?
We'll start next wekk--if I can find the script.
如果我能找到腳本的話,我們將在下周開始.
I'll be with you in a minute, Rita.
我馬上就去找你,麗塔.
Hello...Jeff Bennett?...No,I'm sorry. He isn't here right now...Oh,I see...
喂..杰無.班納特?..不是,抱歉,他現在不在這兒..噢,我明白..
Well,maybe he's on the set...I'll ask him to call you right away.
嗯,或許他在直播臺那兒...我會讓他立即給您回電話的.
What's your number? ...Just a minute,please...
您的電話號碼是什么?...請等一會兒...
OK.I have a pen ...555-9247...All right,Mrs.Bennett.
好.我拿到筆了...555-9247...好的,班納特夫人.
Everything will be all right...I'll give him the message...Good luck...Bye.
一切都會好的...我會告訴他的...祝您好運...再見.
What's wrong? That was Jeff's mom.His dad is in the hospital. Oh,no.
怎么了? 是杰夫的媽媽,他的父親住院了. 噢,天哪.
He had a heart attack.
他心臟病發作了.
Could you tell Jeff to call his mother right away?
你能告訴杰夫立即給他媽媽打電話嗎?
He's on the set. Here's the number.
他在直播臺,這是她的電話號碼.
Let's begin.Jeff,you'll enter from the door. Steven,
杰夫,我們開始吧.你從那個門進來.
before we start,could you give me the schedule for next week?
史蒂文,在我們開始前,你能給我下周的時間表嗎?
OK.I'll get my calendar.
好的.我去拿我的工作日志.
Tomorrow we'll shoot the next scene ...and...
明天我們拍下一幕....然后...
we'll finish this show the day after tomorrow.
我們將在后天完成這一集.
Only twelve more to go.
只剩下十二集要拍了.
Then Mike will shoot a news show in the studio in a few days.
邁克幾天后將在演播室拍一部新聞片.
He'll need the whole studio,and we won't rehearse for a week.
他需要整個演播室場地,這樣一來,有一個星期我們都不會再排練了.
I'll have some time off,and Mary Beth will have some time with her kids.
我將有時間休息了,瑪麗.貝思將有時間陪陪她的孩子了.
Linda says we'll begin the next show on Thursday.
琳達說我們將在周四開始拍下部戲.
That's next week?
是下周?
Yes. We'll begin next Thursday.We'll shoot for two weeks.
對.我們將在下周四開始,得拍兩周.
Jeff. Over here.
杰夫. 我在這兒呢.
Jeff,your mother called.
杰夫,你媽媽打電話來,
She wants you to call her right away. She'll be at this number.
她要你馬上回電話,她的電話號碼在這兒.
It sounds serious.
聽起來很嚴重.
I think it could be.Use that phone.It'll be quieter there.
我想是的,用那部電話,那邊安靜點兒.
Will you need Jeff for the next scene?
下一幕中需要杰夫嗎?
Yes,I will.We'll do the post office scene. Why?
是的,需要.我們將拍郵局那場子戲,怎么了?
Jeff won't be back.I think he'll have to go to the hospital.
杰夫不能來了,我想他得去醫院,
His father had a heart attack.
他的父親心臟病發作了.
Oh,My gosh!That's terrible.We'd better stop.
噢,我的天!太糟糕了,我們最好停下來,
We can't finish the shoot until Jeff gets back.
杰夫回來以后,我們才能完成這部戲的拍攝.
Poor Jeff.How will he handle this?
可憐的杰夫,他怎么處理這件事啊?
Will he be all right?...OK,Mom...I'll come right away...
他會好嗎?...好,媽媽...我馬上就來...
Mom,stay calm ...I'll be there soon...I love you,Mom.
媽媽,鎮定點兒...我很快就到....我愛你,媽媽.
Hello.Dr.Carrano,please...Oh.He won't be in until 4:00?
喂,請找卡里諾醫生...噢,四點以前他回不來?
would you tell him that Jeff Bennett called?
您能否告訴他,杰夫.班納特給他打過電話?
He can reach me at 555-9247...
他可以打555-9427這個號碼找到我...
Tell him it's important... Thanks.
告訴他,我打他有急事...謝謝.
Jeff won't be back for a week.
杰夫將一周不能回來.
So,I guess I won't finish the show on time. That's OK.
所以我想我不能按時完成這部戲了. 但這也沒關系.
Steven doesn't know,
史蒂文不知道,
but I have an extra two weeks in the schedule for emergencies.
我的日程表上留出了兩周時間以防備緊急事件.
And maybe it'll help. We all need a break.
或許這將對我們有幫助. 我們都需要休息.
Mary Beth won't be tired. Steven won't be rushed.
瑪麗.貝思不會感到累了,史蒂文不會疲于奔命了,
Mike won't care.And Maybe I can clean up this mess.
邁克也不會在乎,或許我能應付這個混亂的局面.
This is the end of lesson 1
第一課已經結束了。