Dan: What are you watching on TV?
丹:看什么電視節目呢?
Tom: Do you know which country is the narrowest in the world?
湯姆:你知道世界上最狹長的國家是哪個嗎?
Dan: Sorry, I have no idea. What is it?
丹:不好意思,我不知道。是哪個國家呢?
Tom: That is Chile in Latin America Continent.
湯姆:是拉丁美洲的智利。
Dan: Why is it so?
丹:為什么是它呢?
Tom: Spindly Chile stretches 4,300km, over half of the Latin America Continent.
湯姆:智利地形狹長,綿延4300千米,超過拉丁美洲的一半。
Dan: It must be from the driest desert in the world in the North to massive glacial fields in the South!
丹:那就包羅了北面最干燥的沙漠,到南面廣袤的冰川?。?/div>
Tom: You are right. There are volcanoes, geysers, beaches, lakes, rivers, steppe and countless islands.
湯姆:你說對了。這里有火車、間歇噴泉、海灘、湖泊、河流、大草原和數不盡的島嶼。
Dan: Wow. That is like everything I want in a country.
丹:哇,包括了所有我想去的景點啊。
Tom: Yeah. You are right.
湯姆:是的,你說對了。