Tom: After this good story of Chile, do you want to go there for traveling?
湯姆:聽完這個美麗的故事,你是不是想去那里旅游了呢?
Dan: Yes. But I am little concerned about the food there.
丹:是的。不過我有點擔心那里的吃飯問題。
Tom: All right. Chileans usually eat 4 meals a day.
湯姆:好吧,智利人通常一天吃4頓飯。
Dan: 4 meals? How could that happen?
丹:4頓飯?怎么回事?
Tom: They tend to have a light breakfast of toast with a well sugared cup of tea or coffee.
湯姆:他們早上通常吃得都很少,只有一點吐司面包和加糖的茶或者咖啡。
Dan: Oh, I see. But do I need to do that too?
丹 :我明白了,我也需要那樣嗎?
Tom: No, you don't. Visitors need not worry if they crave a huge plate of eggs or fresh squeezed juice because many hotels and resorts offer more elaborate choices.
湯姆:你不用的。如果游客想要吃到一大盤的雞蛋,或者是現榨的果汁,他們不用擔心吃不到,因為當地酒店或者景點都會提供更多精細的選擇。
Dan: How about lunch?
丹:午餐呢?
Tom: Lunch is the main meal for a day. It is generally served between about 1pm and 3pm.
湯姆:午餐是一天的正餐,一般都在下午1點到3點之間。
Dan: The local people must have a very late dinner.
丹:那當地人肯定下午飯吃得很晚。
Tom: Yes, you are right, they usually eat dinner from 9pm to midnight.
湯姆:是的。晚飯通常都在晚上9點到午夜。