Kate: Are local people willing to receive foreign tourists?
凱特:當地人愿意接待外國游客嗎?
Mary: You don't need to be worried about them. The people there are incredibly friendly. I think even friendlier than in any other country I have ever been to.
瑪麗:你不用擔心這個。那里的人都是讓人難以置信的友好。我覺得應該是我旅游過的所有國家中最友好的了。
Kate: That is great. But I have to say I don't like travel on foot.
凱特:那真好。不過我得說我不怎么喜歡徒步旅游。
Mary: No problem. The public transportation in Peru is incredible as well.
瑪麗:那也沒問題。當地的交通也是非常好的。
Kate: How is it so?
凱特:是怎樣的?
Mary: You can just stick your arm out at any passing vehicle, and if they have room, they will pick you up and give you a ride sometimes even for free.
瑪麗:你可以隨時在路上伸出你的胳膊,就能攔下路過的汽車,如果他們有位置的話肯定會帶你一程,有時候還是完全免費的呢。
Kate: Really? That is awesome.
凱特:真的嗎?那可是很不錯啊。
Mary: Yeah, it is. I even made some friends with the drivers.
瑪麗:對啊,我還和幾個司機交了朋友呢。
Kate: Are you still in touch with them?
凱特:那你現在還和他們聯系嗎?
Mary: Yes, I am. I even send emails to them every month.
瑪麗:是的,每個月我們都互通郵件。