Henry: Judy, your husband has a really nice car.
亨利: 朱迪,你妻子的車真漂亮。
Judy: Thanks. It's a lot better than mine, and it's new.
朱迪: 謝謝。比我的車好多啦,它是新的。
Henry: Where are you going?
亨利: 你準備去哪兒?
Judy: We're going to visit my sister in the city.
朱迪: 我們要去城里拜訪我妹妹。
Henry: I didn't know your sister lives in the city, when did she move there?
亨利: 我不知道你妹妹住在城里,她什么時候搬去的?
Judy: About a year ago. She lives in an apartment on 3rd street, across from the public library.
朱迪: 大概三年前。她住在第三街區公共圖書館對面的一棟公寓里。
Henry: I see. It's almost 5:00 PM now, don't you think there will be a lot of traffic?
亨利: 我知道啦。現在將近 5 點鐘啦,你不覺得會遇到交通阻塞嗎?
Judy: Oh, we're not driving. We're going to take the subway. The subway only takes about 20 minutes.
朱迪: 哦,我們不開車去,我們要去坐地鐵,坐地鐵只需要大約 20 分鐘。
Henry: Yes, but it can be very crowded around this time. I always feel uncomfortable taking the subway.
亨利: 是的,但是這個時間肯定會很擠,我坐地鐵時總是感覺很不舒服。
Judy: I take the subway to work everyday, so I'm used to it now.
朱迪: 我每天都坐地鐵上下班,所以我已經習慣啦。
Henry: Doesn't your mother live in the city?
亨利: 你媽媽不是也住在城里嗎?
Judy: Yes, she's lived there for about ten years.
朱迪: 是的,她已經住在那兒差不多十年啦。
Henry: I remember when she moved there. Apartments were a lot cheaper then.
亨利: 我記得她剛搬去時,公寓比現在便宜多啦。
Judy: I know what you mean. It's hard to find anything that's reasonable now.
朱迪: 我知道。現在找到一些價格合情合理的東西實在太難啦。
Henry: Have a good time. Next time you're free, give me a call and we'll go play poker.
亨利: 玩得開心。下次有時間的話,給我打電話,我們可以一起去玩牌。
Judy: See you later.
朱迪: 再見。