Peter: Kelly, will you help me take these things to the car?
彼得: 凱麗,你能幫我把那些東西放到車里嗎?
Kelly: OK, which car do you want me to put them in?
凱麗: 好的,你想我把它們放在哪輛車里?
Peter: Bring them to my wife's car.
彼得: 把它們放在我妻子的車里。
Kelly: Which one is hers'?
凱麗: 哪一輛車是她的?
Peter: The blue SUV in front of the Honda.
彼得: 本田前面的藍色越野車。
Kelly: What should I take first?
凱麗: 我應該先放哪一個呢?
Peter: That chair over there, but please be careful with it. It was a gift from my mother-in-law.
彼得: 那邊的椅子,請你搬時小心一點,那是我岳母送的禮物。
Kelly: Don't worry, I won't drop it. Wow, it's really heavy. I don't think I can move it by myself.
凱麗: 別擔心,我不會把它摔到的。哇!真重。我覺得我自己搬不動。
Peter: Let me help you with that. I don't want you to hurt your back.
彼得: 讓我來幫你。我不想你傷到你的背部。
Kelly: Where are you taking all this stuff?
凱麗: 你要把這些東西帶到哪兒呀?
Peter: Didn't I tell you? We're moving to Florida?
彼得: 我沒告訴你嗎?我們要搬到佛羅里達州。
Kelly: You're moving now? I knew you were moving, but I thought you said you were moving next month.
凱麗: 你現在就搬呀?我知道你要搬,但我以為你說下個月搬呢。
Peter: Yes, that's true, but my wife found a new apartment on the Internet the other day and she wants to move right away.
彼得: 是的,沒錯。但那天我妻子在網上找到一個新的公寓,她想馬上就搬。